birthdays

I am wondering what was the best and worst gifts or days that you have had?
The worst day i ever had was when my hair
caught fire cause i had to much hairspray in it!!!lmao
That's funny,glad you weren't hurt.�� Got my pecker caught in my pants zipper once,poor little thing bleed and hurt like hell��
Got my pecker caught in zipper August 12, 1980. Still have the scar both physicaly and metaphorically.
My worst.. I was turning 10 and grounded. No party. No friends. No presents. My mama tried to convince my dad to let me at least have cake and gifts. He wasn't budging. :'(

My best. 2015 I was in Michigan working at Tim Hortons.( LOVE LOVE LOVE their coffee btw)
And had made some amazing friends at work. My bday was on a Tuesday so I requested the weekend following off for my bday party. The party was epic. On Friday the 13th my favorite!! Good friends. Food. Drinks. Dancing. And some amazing memories.
The following night had another small get together for those that could not come the night before,so I spent Valentine's day with some of my favorite ppl. The last day of my 3 day weekend/Birthday Celebration, there was ice covering the roads. Me being a southern gal I wasn't very good at driving in those conditions and was upset because I had (don't judge me) tickets for 50 Shades of Gray.
I prayed. Told myself 'You got this' and learned to drive on basically a road just about covered in a thin layer of ice. Made it to see that beautiful man and his Tye

Wonderful memories! Even from when I was 10 and now realize being grounded didn't kill me. 😂😁
Xoxo
Cass😘
One of my funniest memories is from my 18th birthday. I had a bonfire in the field behind my house and invited some friends over. At the end of the evening, it was down to me and one other guy. We had run a hose from my house out to the field to douse the fire, but it gotten kinked at somewhere along the way. We couldn't find it, and I had to piss like a racehorse, so I peed on the fire. It created a huge, billowing cloud, and my friend, who was standing downwind, got caught in it. When I drove him home, we had to ride with the windows rolled down, the smell of piss was so damn strong.