I WANT TO APOLOGIZE TO YOU MEN!!!

I would like to first apologize to all the gentlemen that contacted me and i didn't respond. I work more if i don't hobby. Its just how I can compensate for not having fun. I by all means do not want anyone to feel as if I am ignoring you. But again this is a HOBBY for me to so i will if i can make the time to see anyone I will do so. I usually forget to post an ad or just don't know if i have time so why post if i can't see anyone right? I don't want to waste anyone's time nor my own. So forgive me and know that I will post all availability in my showcase. Please know that i do not respond to rude text, or any text messages about anything that has to do with sex. I put everything in my showcase or in the ad so please
do not text me asking me prices and sex. Why not just come and arrest me NOW!!!! Just saying. I like my freedom and don't need my face on the news or internet pertaining to this. I try to be safe and love to please, so if this offends anyone O'WELL. I live my life and you all do you.