damn last word

OK, why is it that some of you guys don't get it.

Getting the last word in on a thread while bitching, bashing or otherwise making an ass of youself to the rest of us isn't much better that a troll on the board.

The tigercat rule of communication:

Start out with a post. If after 1-2 exchanges, you don't get your dang point across, then you better try a different method of communication. Email or PM may be next, but posting your pissing match on a semi-public board doesn't resolve crap.

In real (business) world, I may try an email. If 1-2 exchanges don't seem to be resolving the matter, then I am going to pick up the damn phone and call. If that doesn't work, I will consider a face-to-face meeting. If I don't think any of the above will work, then I figure I am not getting the contract and screw it. I'll put my efforts on the good customers I have.

All of the pissing matches going on right now are just taking up cyber space and not helping anyone here get laid.
word
Some dead horses are worth beating?
You're assuming everyone wants what you want out of this board. It's different things to different people. To some it's simply an information source, to others it's entertainment, and to some guys, it's their whole life.

That's not to say your point isn't valid, but internet forums will rarely if ever be perfectly civil. There's too many competing interests and agendas, and with anonymous handles there's very little accountability for those that do enjoy "watching the world burn".
No, I was trying to get the last word in. :-)So no more posting on this thread. I want the last word for once. ( Tigercat, your points are valid. Just trying to piss some people off with humor. )

Some dead horses are worth beating? Originally Posted by johnnylongcaulking
So no more posting on this thread. I want the last word for once. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
You would have had the last word but you "quoted" me last.
WORD
Hey, I'm a woman! Don't we get the last say?

WORD!
OK, you win
word Originally Posted by Bubba3452
You should have closed the thread after this post.
But I told Lana she could have the last word. Would not be polite of me to not give her the chance to do so.
Bubba, don't worry......behind the scenes, I always have the last word! LOL!
Just didn't want Lana to get the last word! Also, wanted to be under Lana for a change...
I agree bickering is useless and childish try resolving your problems in others forms
-SS
Zymurgy

It's the last word, literally, in my OED.

And it got me under Safire.