Twitler DOJ goes after millions of IP addresses

Somehow he's managed to use the national shock over an act of terrorism to divert attention from the attack on privacy now being prosecuted by the Twitler regime.

If you have ever hit a site hosted by Dream Host, then your privacy and identity is now under attack.

Federal prosecutors pursue information on Trump opponents http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/15/politics/dreamhost-department-of-justice-trump-opponents/index.html

This is right out of the Hitler/Goebbels playbook.
Somehow he's managed to use the national shock over an act of terrorism to divert attention from the attack on privacy now being prosecuted by the Twitler regime.

If you have ever hit a site hosted by Dream Host, then your privacy and identity is now under attack.

Federal prosecutors pursue information on Trump opponents http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/15/politics/dreamhost-department-of-justice-trump-opponents/index.html

This is right out of the Hitler/Goebbels playbook.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Not if the AG can build a RICO case against the organizers showing intent to commit criminal property damage, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Do you support this lawsuit, IBIdiot?
Link not working.
These Soros funded riots have been going on for some eight years now, and these criminal enterprises need to be shut down, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
So Yssup. DO you or do you not, feel those who FINANCIALLY and otherwise help to ORGANIZE riots, are guilty of being accessories to those crimes? And if they ARE, then why do you have issue with Trump going after them/?
Maybe Trump will find Asswipes various IP addresses. I think the Eccie Mods beat him to it.
Hitler did the same thing manually
So Yssup. DO you or do you not, feel those who FINANCIALLY and otherwise help to ORGANIZE riots, are guilty of being accessories to those crimes? And if they ARE, then why do you have issue with Trump going after them/? Originally Posted by garhkal
Do you believe in the fucking constitution, jerkall?

You say you do but don't have any problem with this.

Go March with your fucking Nazi friends.
I smell fear and guilt in the OP. Worried about losing your cushy basement job? I can see the headlines, millions of Trolls out of work. WTF and Assup most affected.

By the way, the real number is about a million, not millions like your lying OP.
are you OK a with this, JDrunk?