NCNS by my ATF Kendra May

I have seen Kendra May several times and I thought we had a good thing going. But this is Eccie!

Kendra May

Last Friday we agreed to meet at a location where I work on Sunday night.

We texted each other earlier that morning and confirmed that we were on for that night. I sent her a text about four-hours before the appointment making sure we were still on....Nothing

Texted her an hour before...Nothing

Maybe something is wrong with her phone and she knows where the place is so maybe she is just going to meet me there....Wrong

Waited 15-20-minutes and text her again saying I can't believe you NCNS me. I have seen her over six-times!

So I leave the man cave and about 20-minutes later I get a text saying that no one woke her up.

This is where I can be an asshole, and I'll admit I can be one! I said to her it's your fault, don't put this on someone else. She said she felt like and ass and I believe her. By the time I got her text I was already in South Lake and the meeting spot is off 75/Lemmon. Sorry I don't care who you are I'm not turning around.

She then asked me if I can meet her Monday and I already had plans. My son has special needs and I was meeting with his teachers telling them what works for him and modifying behavior plan. I think I have a great reason why I couldn't meet.

I texted her Monday night asking about the following day and she tells me about a vet appointment in Arlington ect.

I am not a fan of her incall location in Carrollton...Matter of fact I'm not a fan of Carrollton at all!

So I text her this morning asking what's up. She responds around 1:30ish saying she was home. I live in North Fort Worth and I'm not going to battle the traffic back, and I tell her that. I also stated that if I'm in Dallas I have no issue with the traffic, but doing it to myself.

About an hour later I ask her what about Wed. morning and radio silent. I go onto Dallas providers section and I see this.

Her new ad

She then tells me that she is at the doctors office and not sure if she needs surgery, but she posted an ad at 1:07 pm. So I said you can post an ad but you can't make a plan with me?

She sent a text saying "Bye".

Was I an asshole...maybe... Was I NCNS...yes...Do I like her....Yes...Will I tell my fellow gentlemen on here to go see her....NO!
Bummer.......
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and take a guess that she is no longer your ATF?
Taint photos could clear this up.
Damn bro... Smh. She is off my list!
Sorry this happen to u
Yep.. sometimes it's the so called ATF that ncns the most ,but we don't call them on it.
ATF demotion?
That sucks. I tried to limit seeing providers no more than two or three times, even if I wanted to see them more.. Always figured if I found an ATF, stuff like this could happen, so I never named one my ATF.

Anyways, saw Kendra once. Thought she was just okay.. Wouldn't make my top five list.
ATF demotion? Originally Posted by pyramider
ATSF
Honestly, if you texted her 4 hours in advance and then again an hour in advance with no response, you should've made other plans. And then you just went to the place assuming she might already be there? Bad idea lol
Idk, I've seen and reviewed her several times. No issues ever with my visits. She was your ATF and now you wouldn't recommend her after one incident? Sounds unreasonable. But anyway, to each its own. More for me lol
Good read. But it's not my business or any one else's. She has every right to post an ad while at the doctor's or taking a s***.

This is too much for TV. She didn't see you, and did a no-call no-show and leave it at that. Or take it to the men's Lounge. But it's coming off as... Socially awkward, telling every single detail between two adults. It's really not going to solve anything or hinder her from getting fucked then dropping off her money to the bank. All you'll get is a bunch of "Sorry bro" , making you feel better about your life and situation in the end.

Yes this is an information Exchange, but this is not your diary or Journal, and we are not your shrink or psychologist.

You'll find another ATF. Good luck, and SO SORRY THIS HAPPENED TO YOU.
Yeah dude sounds a bit obsessive she was probably sick of your needy shit but too nice to tell u
  • BLM69
  • 09-20-2017, 09:51 AM
Sounds like a case of a sleepy whore, maybe she was up for 5 days straight and needed a nap