Snapchat

Providers on snapchat? Drop your snap username
oldtimer here....heard about this snapchat, anybody enlighten me?
katherynlust

xxx

xo
If you search for "Snapchat" on here, those who want it published will likely have it in their posts.
Blue, i'm fairly new to it. But it's really just a social media app. The big factor about it is that all pics posted delete after 24hrs. But it mostly a fun way to share photos and messages with people.

Thanks Kat
I don't want to know that bad Bombero lol. We have these wonderful things called forums I like to use
I don't want to know that bad Bombero lol. We have these wonderful things called forums I like to use Originally Posted by add1ct3d
Nothing wrong with that. Just trying to give you a jumpstart.
Lovelyyellie
katherynlust

xxx

xo Originally Posted by katherynlust
I love her Snaps! May I suggest give us new ones instead of replaying last weeks. My penis thanks you.
I love her Snaps! May I suggest give us new ones instead of replaying last weeks. My penis thanks you. Originally Posted by Daddy4Pussy
People give away stuff for free and some folks still aren't happy :P
People give away stuff for free and some folks still aren't happy :P Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Lol. You know, can't please everyone
People give away stuff for free and some folks still aren't happy :P Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I believe her SnapChat is the best one on Eccie. DAMN HOT! Very beautiful woman, and I don't mind her old stuff. I just wish she did it everyday.
It's something that is underappreciated.

I would love to see more providers do snap. It can even be profitable doing a premium route and charging like $20 a month. Sign up 100 people and you're looking at $2K just by taking a few pics a day.