Anyone ever fuck at a movie theater

Has anyone ever fucked at a movie theater and did you get caught. With these new recliners and double seats they have I think it would be fun. If you got caught what did you say and if you didnt how did you do it
getting caught would be a public indecency charge if i am not mistaken. sad
That sounds like a really hot roleplay) I am very vocal when I am fucked with screaming etc so the management would have to be in on it. Maybe during a hot love scene on the screen so the other patrons would not complain))
Do drive-ins count? Lol
I just hope no one responds with "Yes, while watching Finding Nemo !!" LOL
I have but back in the 80's and 90's.

Not sure I would attempt it today in today's movie theaters setup.

If you are discreet, the girl can at most give you a HJ while still sitting next to you but as far as a BJ or even FS (sitting on your lap in CG), no way you can get away with that.
Maybe that's something you could get away with all the way in the back in the dark
I just hope no one responds with "Yes, while watching Finding Nemo !!" LOL Originally Posted by WalkerTx
I got a blowjob in a movie theatre and while the girl was swallowing my load I keep thinking:

just bj. skip school and went to see movie with gf and theater was empty.
Teagenlove your pussy pics are amazing thanks so much for sharing
Took a hooker to "Lethal Weapon 2," and she let me put her arm around her. Does that count? We went back to the hotel afterward for the conclusion of the date, but she wasn't interested, so that's as close as I got that day.
Indecent exposure is a class B misdemeanor

On a paid hobby date I gave a HJ that turned into a BBBJCIMNQBS at Beauty And the Beast, but I don't think I'd risk trying FS!

I did get creative and piss in my empty drink cup as well, lol.

Edit: I'd totally fuck at an adult movie theater where it's not frowned upon.

Took a hooker to "Lethal Weapon 2," and she let me put her arm around her. Does that count? We went back to the hotel afterward for the conclusion of the date, but she wasn't interested, so that's as close as I got that day. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
L. W 2 ???? I think I couldn't get into that because it was rated R... lol
I just hope no one responds with "Yes, while watching Finding Nemo !!" LOL Originally Posted by WalkerTx
Funny. Or while watching TOY STORY where Woody says, 'there's a snake in my boot!'