Have People Lost Interest in Chat?

I remember the old days when there was a 25 user limit on Chat and sometimes you couldn't get in. Now when I check there are usually less than 10 users, and some of them aren't talking. Have people lost interest in Chat? If so, what happened?
It doesn't work on mobile.
There was close to 30 in there tonight
  • jwood
  • 09-16-2017, 10:46 PM
No pics
I've tried and can't get in on my cell.
I've tried and can't get in on my cell. Originally Posted by KissableMelissa
I'm permanently banned from chat....so I couldn't care less, glad to see it fail
I'm permanently banned from chat....so I couldn't care less, glad to see it fail Originally Posted by Tony Gambino

Aw I'm sorry! I've never been in there.... so I don't know what I'm missing! Lol
Aw I'm sorry! I've never been in there.... so I don't know what I'm missing! Lol Originally Posted by KissableMelissa
real quick on what your missing......really sad lonely dudes in moms basement, thieving scandalous whores ready to scam a drunk trick, "big girls" with old pics, and "special's" and honest/not politically correct guys like me........and the wussy mods looking for free or reduced price anal......from anybody........and cops.......other than that its ok
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-16-2017, 11:55 PM
Pics have been broken for a while... so whores don't go in to well.. whore themselves.. though there are still a crowd of us in there whoring it up.
Pics have been broken for a while... so whores don't go in to well.. whore themselves.. though there are still a crowd of us in there whoring it up. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Yeah - I've seen you in there, most time when I thought you were watching our kids!!!! Talk about bad whore.
I lost interest a few years ago.
It's usually, mostly a sausage-fest
It doesn't work on mobile. Originally Posted by ElBombero
Or tablets.
I lost interest a few years ago. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
me too.. at least the little bit I once had, which was short-lived.. if I got in, it took too much download time, and was boring as Hell after.. mind you, it was maybe 3 times total, and 10 minutes, but my opinion formed quickly.

now I don't realize it's there until someone mentions it.
There was close to 30 in there tonight Originally Posted by mrredcat43
When I took a look there were only about 8 or 9. I guess I just have bad timing.