Starting a Petition for NEW pussy in Chat

Starting a Petition for NEW pussy in Chat.

On a regular basis, there have been about 2 or 3 ladies in chat, all the rest are GUY'S that are looking for NEW providers. forget about Requests and ISOs, CHAT PMs ARE BETTER AND QUICKER.

Agreed, I go there all the time, and Copierguy is right - Lets get some new pussy in the room.
Oh your gonna piss off the old pussy.
  • Sandy
  • 09-17-2017, 10:34 AM
Good luck
Starting a Petition for NEW pussy in Chat.

On a regular basis, there have been about 2 or 3 ladies in chat, all the rest are GUY'S that are looking for NEW providers. forget about Requests and ISOs, CHAT PMs ARE BETTER AND QUICKER.

Is your pussy too old?
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-17-2017, 11:36 AM
Old pussy is new to someone..

Basically they ran out of women that would tolerate their shit and consider fucking them so they need new prey.

Commence the "ze is a cunt" statements meow...

If someone would actually book at our listed rates instead of looking to haggle and sext for free in the private chat boxes then we might come back.

If they want a deal: Subway has foot-longs for 6 bucks.
Originally Posted by honest_abe
Ugh. Nightmare in a gif!
where is the pussy-in-chat petition?!?!?!?!

lil delites is ready to sign it w/ white ink in cursive!!!

oh, i get it - you were asking the women to cum in chat :^}
i've had a few women cum while i was private chatting w/ them :^p
Damn it Abe!! You told me you would never post my picture!!!!

Lol
damn chat is usually a sausage fest, with a desperate whore on occasion.......waste of time, you can get robbed near 635/75 for free...
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-18-2017, 01:18 AM
Gawd I am glad you are still and forever banned. The place may be boring at times, but way less toxic without trolls like you.
Gawd I am glad you are still and forever banned. The place may be boring at times, but way less toxic without trolls like you. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
yeah its a place for homeless wagon builders like you.......and rainbow unicorn friends.......sorry bitch