Holly_Monroe ripped me off - Anybody else part of her scheme?

Date: 9/16/017
Provider: Holly_Monroe
User ID: 392398
Phone: 469-652-4357 is no longer her phone
Email Address: Holly.monroe214@gmail.com
URL / Website: No longer available
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Apt. in Addison, I also have her home address in Oklahoma
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Set up an appointment for last night, asked for the money in advance since she was trying to start a new life.
Session Length: -
Fee: 300
Hair Length and Color: Dark Shoulder length last time I saw her
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Beautiful girl who should apologize to all other providers on this site because the next time one asks me for assistance they will get a BIG FAT NO! Saw Holly multiple times and thought she was the sweetest most trustworthy girl I could ever meet lol.
Recommendation: No
damn sorry that happened to you.. this might be "alert" worthy - so you should consider posting there as it would reach a larger audience..

or.. also post your experience in coed..
You did get ripped off, it normally happens after "asked for the money in advance since she was trying to start a new life" no matter how well you think you know them.
damn sorry that happened to you.. this might be "alert" worthy - so you should consider posting there as it would reach a larger audience..

or.. also post your experience in coed.. Originally Posted by honest_abe

Thanks Abe, and thanks for finding Sammie - I feel much better after seeing her today!
yes sir my pleasure!!
Sad to hear that. I saw her at least 3 times with no issues. But these young ones either work too much (or get overworked) and burn out quickly.
No meeting took place moved to coed
  • NYr
  • 09-17-2017, 08:11 PM
closed...refer to https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2178367

Didn't want to merge threads as it would be too confusing on post order.