Holly_Monroe ripped me off - anyone else part of her "retirement" scheme?

Provider: Holly_Monroe
User ID: 392398
Phone: 469-652-4357 is no longer her phone
Email Address: Holly.monroe214@gmail.com
URL / Website: No longer available
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Apt. in Addison, I also have her home address in Oklahoma
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Set up an appointment for last night, asked for the money in advance since she was trying to start a new life.
Session Length: -
Fee: 300
Hair Length and Color: Dark Shoulder length last time I saw her
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Beautiful girl who should apologize to all other providers on this site because the next time one asks me for assistance they will get a BIG FAT NO! Saw Holly multiple times and thought she was the sweetest most trustworthy girl I could ever meet lol.
  • BLM69
  • 09-17-2017, 03:09 PM
Wait a minute here, You pre-paid $300 for hooker services and want to do what now?
Wait a minute here, You pre-paid $300 for hooker services and want to do what now? Originally Posted by BLM69
Hey BM69 .... oops is that right, anyway I am not embarrassed by my actions so I am simply trying to get the word out as she might still be trying to scam others on her way out of town. I have done this several times before with young girls in this profession and never been burned believe it or not. I am very selective of course and "Holly" is very good, played the part well.
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-17-2017, 03:28 PM
Apt. in Addison, I also have her home address in Oklahoma

Let me know if you also got scammed by her "retirement", I got her real name and the address Dallas County has from her hometown in Oklahoma. Originally Posted by Troyhildebrandt

Simply trying to get the word out wouldn't have included the threat to her real name and address.
Simply trying to get the word out wouldn't have included the threat to her real name and address. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Or the mention of getting said info from Dallas County-- implying she has a record.
glad you posted OP.. maybe this will save someone else the same bad experience..
Really? How many of these posts have we seen, and the chumps just keep on coming.
i don't know.. how many??
Simply trying to get the word out wouldn't have included the threat to her real name and address. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Who cares? She's a thief.
  • BLM69
  • 09-17-2017, 05:50 PM
Who cares? She's a thief. Originally Posted by Tapper69
Gotta fight fire with fire I always say
  • 09-17-2017, 06:03 PM
Only her "favorites" will be harmed in this scam.
She was wrong for that.... But you know what’s also kinda strange. Unless the op filed some type of criminal theft charges, why did Dallas County SO, give out her information. I thought that was only given out to LE officials.

Crzytxn
how much of that data is "public info" tho..?
Advanced money a few times and was ok, but I got stiffed the last time. I finally got my money back after 2 months. I am never again going to advance money. I am joining the hardass guys and will never advance money again.

I got my money back the last time, by threatening to write an alert.
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-17-2017, 06:32 PM
Who cares? She's a thief. Originally Posted by Tapper69
Would it be ok to threaten to out any guy because he shorted the donation or didn't pay at all? To me that is theft just the same..

You know there are a ton of extreme religious fuckers out there who would LOVE to connect real world to your handle here just because they view support of prostitutes as foul...

It is a cardinal rule for a reason.