Face tapping while bj

Yay or nay on this? Do only certain providers like it? As a provider is this something to be discussed before. I mean tapping her face with your dick during blowjob...
I hate asking, "Do you do this?" questions. I hate to hear "no," and for me, it can be a mood-killing reminder of the nature of this visit, an unwelcome intrusion of reality into my hour of fantasy.

I'm a go-with-the-flow kind of guy. I've been with a a lot of women I'd never dream of slapping in the face with my dick. I've been with a few where it seemed like a natural extension of what we were already doing. The former group never get a chance to say, "no," while the latter group have never said "no."

So you can ask or just make an assumption as the session progresses as to whether it's appropriate, and, if it seems so, keep going until she says, "no."
Find you a woman that enjoys doing this to herself with yo dick and lock her down!
Find you a woman that enjoys doing this to herself with yo dick and lock her down! Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I did find someone, last week.. Pepsi at Lucky Haven.. she sucked me as I sat on the edge of the bed, while on her knees.. took it out, and beat her face with it.. smiling the whole time.

she is smoking hot.
I did find someone, last week.. Pepsi at Lucky Haven.. she sucked me as I sat on the edge of the bed, while on her knees.. took it out, and beat her face with it.. smiling the whole time.

she is smoking hot. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Why do you tempt me?!

But...