Birthday Freebies??

Hey everyone. Next Monday is my birthday and I was wondering, do any bars offer a free bday shot? Or restaurants that offer maybe a free bday dessert anymore? I’ll be taking myself out, but I’m not sure where to go.

Any info would be much appreciated!!!

Turning 42 never looked this good, by the way. 😉
Attached Images File Type: jpeg D14BBFC5-F936-4D9E-9BA2-AFE89C81986E.jpeg (155.7 KB, 324 views)
if the don't I can
Happy birthday in advance!
I will buy you a shot or 2.
��Happy Birthday!
I'm not sure I've ever heard of free photos at bars , although I was at a nearby club " The Hop" and a photographer was taking photos for profit.

Come to Clearlake Webster Area I will take you out Sexy!!
Ooooo, might have to take y’all up on that!!!
Shots, as in liquor shots. Lol��
Yes... liquor shots. Liquor in the front. Poker in the back.
You definitely don't look 42! Hope you have a good birthday and hope we hook up some day soon!
Ooooo, might have to take y’all up on that!!! Originally Posted by TheAliceWonderland
I can meet u there
send me a pm
  • BLM69
  • 05-24-2022, 01:31 AM
You definitely don't look 42! Hope you have a good birthday and hope we hook up some day soon! Originally Posted by sharkman29
How old does she look to you?
I too would be more than willing to take you out for your birthday. It's not every day that I get to party with someone as pretty as you.
When I first saw this thread I originally thought this was posted by a hobbiest looking for a freebe from a provider for his birthday.
Sorry guys. Yesterday was my birthday and I ended up not being able to go anywhere. Anyone want to set up going to get unbirthday drinks tho? Lol
Happy B-lated

Sounds like fun
I like Kombucha and red wine.
42?! Holy shit you look great! I thought you were in your 20s