Heading to Waco...suggestions?

Heading to Waco for business. Will only be in town a few days. May make it down to Temple/Killeen, but pretty sure I will stay overnight in Waco. Looking for suggestions on things to do. Are there any decent strip clubs worth the visit? Any other thoughts or ideas?

Thanks for the suggestions and help
Waco ......any decent strip clubs worth the visit? Originally Posted by lifenfastln

Sorry, I spewed coffee my keyboard.

"Decent" adult anything is best found 1.5 hours North (DFW) or 1.5 hours South (Austin) of Waco.

You will find nothing in a 75 mile radius that compares to the quality you have in your hometown.

Sorry if this is not much help.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Sorry, I spewed coffee my keyboard.

"Decent" adult anything is best found 1.5 hours North (DFW) or 1.5 hours South (Austin) of Waco.

You will find nothing in a 75 mile radius that compares to the quality you have in your hometown.

Sorry if this is not much help.

Respectfully,

OldSarge Originally Posted by OldSarge
I agree with OS, and only by extreme discipline did I restrain myself from also wasting coffee....
Have not been in a Killeen Club in years. They used to be decent, but I hear that has gone by the wayside...

Waco- One word: RUN

LT
Yep, I concur with both gentlemen above. I have had pleasant massage experiences at Sun Orchid in Waco, however.
No good strip clubs in Waco. It's better to just go get a massage like posted above
Thanks for the feedback gentleman. Was not surprised by the answers, as that is what I figured. Sometimes though, there are those hidden spots that only the locals know about. I tried out Killeen last time, so I experienced that first hand. Did find one lady that was attractive, but more importantly fun to talk to and drink with. Beyond that, not much reason for a repeat visit.

Anyway, as always appreciate the good people on this board. Thanks again.
I am here and I am lots of fun lol
Wow, I would have to agree....you certainly look like all kinds of fun There is hope for Waco. Drink that coffee up gentleman, looks like you will need some extra energy....lol
Nice suggestion, i like the way you think, sounds like a perfect evening.....So ummm when is dinner