MichelleinIowa and the Enhanced BBBJ

I considered doing this as a review but did not want to be accused of padding my premium membership. And I'm not getting any discounts either. She is a professional and I pay for my time, even though, as she just said today, "It's not just about the sex."
So I tried what she calls the BBGJ. Actually, it was my second one.
"I've tried everything in my life, the things I liked I tried twice." Lynyrd Skynyrd
Nice experience with a CIM finish. Now don't PM me asking what it is. I won't tell and neither will she. It may not be for everyone but I enjoyed it. The abbreviation contains the clue so figure it out or go getcha some.
Good for you Muncher! The only things we shouldn't try are the things we don't want to try...it's not like we have to eat our brusslesprouts!
Been, there done that, know exactly what your talking about. Certainly something everyone should experience.
Good for you Muncher! The only things we shouldn't try are the things we don't want to try...it's not like we have to eat our brusslesprouts! Originally Posted by Bigh1955
Unless you have the deep fried brussel sprouts from Zombie Burger. Awesome.
Been, there done that, know exactly what your talking about. Certainly something everyone should experience. Originally Posted by livn2do

Not like this you haven't ... just sayin'