Thanks Guys

Its my last night tonight in Iowa.. I loved it here so much. Don't miss out tonight guys. xoxoxo Ill be back very soon..muah
Dear lord I wish you would stop through sioux city! Escpecially after seeing the reviews. Come back soon.
Its my last night tonight in Iowa.. I loved it here so much. Don't miss out tonight guys. xoxoxo Ill be back very soon..muah Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
On behalf of the 3 amigos (Reece, Vegas & Myself), Redtron & El Guapo (Livn2Do).... Thank you baby!! You were awesome and a true sweetheart!
Ditto to what Irish said.

Don't forget on your next visit to bring assorted sharpies, a solar powered garden gnome, a jar of marshmallow fluff, 3 pounds of turkey jerky, and a hulk hogan mask. I've got plans for you.
Thanks baby
Dear lord I wish you would stop through sioux city! Escpecially after seeing the reviews. Come back soon. Originally Posted by the_han
lol cant wait to come back baby.
I also would like to thank Miss Couture for all your help baby girl..xoxo
Ditto to what Irish said.

Don't forget on your next visit to bring assorted sharpies, a solar powered garden gnome, a jar of marshmallow fluff, 3 pounds of turkey jerky, and a hulk hogan mask. I've got plans for you. Originally Posted by livn2do
Ditto Irish...well said
On behalf of the 3 amigos (Reece, Vegas & Myself), Redtron & El Guapo (Livn2Do).... Thank you baby!! You were awesome and a true sweetheart! Originally Posted by Irish14
Yes you ARE!!!