Ideal session length for a massage?

I was wondering what the providers and the gents think is the ideal session length for a massage. I have always gone for 90min or 2hrs, because I thought more is always better. What does everyone else think? Is there an ideal session length?

-NerdKing
90 minutes for me is the best.
for massage only?? at least an hour and 90 mins if i have time.

for massage and anything else?? at least two hours - one for massage and one for play.
Keep in mind that a real massage involves a lot of work for the therapist. Depending on her actual skill and training, by the time she has worked on you for an hour or in some cases, 90 minutes, she can be pretty wiped out physically from the energy she has exerted.

By then having her "perform" sexually after she just "worked" for that time can be even more draining.

My best sessions have been where I've enjoyed the massage but then turned the tables and have her get on the table and work on her for a while, giving her a nice massage and once she wants and is relaxed, going down on her for a nice oral O.
Keep in mind that a real massage involves a lot of work for the therapist. Depending on her actual skill and training, by the time she has worked on you for an hour or in some cases, 90 minutes, she can be pretty wiped out physically from the energy she has exerted.

By then having her "perform" sexually after she just "worked" for that time can be even more draining.

My best sessions have been where I've enjoyed the massage but then turned the tables and have her get on the table and work on her for a while, giving her a nice massage and once she wants and is relaxed, going down on her for a nice oral O. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
I prefer the touching to be erotic rather than therapeutic -- a session in which we dispense with the massage and focus on sensual pleasure. That being said, I recognize that most bodyrub girls, for some reason, like to provide at least the illusion of a therapeutic aspect to their sessions. What I have found, though, is that 45 minutes of massage or pseudo-massage absolutely any desire I built up during the initial laying on of the hands. So if the session is a massage with a happy ending, 30 minutes is enough time. If we're focusing on erotic entertainment from the get-go, however, I'd go for a one-hour session.
yes i always start with sensual touch when i sense your body is nice relaxed and ready i move along to the fun stuff

i think massage is a great way to start things off however i dont require it if you are feeling extra frisky a handshake will do
Over the last year or so, I've noticed than most clients are taking the ninety minute and two hour sessions. I think massage is more inclusive than an instructor wants massage students to believe. It's all part of that American Puritan belief. Human touch is sensual and healing all at once. I don't know if you can have one and not the other without loosing something of it's nature.

I can work on a client for two hours, no problem. I'm not wiped out because I've been doing this for almost twelve years. I take a fifteen or thirty minute break and I'm back in session. I'm not exhausted. I go home at the end of the day and I make dinner, go to the park, meet with friends, I feel good. It's a plus that I love my job and even after five to seven clients a day, it just isn't "work".

@LL~It's not fair to generalize therapists. Those of us who have been at this for a while don't get winded after just an hour and a half. I practice real massage and really put effort into it. I even do two hour sports sessions with intense myofascial applications. Every licensed and trained therapist I know is the same way. How funny!
For me the ideal session length is when there is a happy ending.
2 days
it all depends on the lady, the way she moves, how interested she is in your reaction to her touch, what she has planned for your encounter. when she's in the mood, there is nothing better. sometimes if she's really in the mood you can massage her and if she likes you, she'll tell you how to get her off. makes for fond memories.
90 minutes is my preference, but 60 minutes with a familiar provider is just fine too.
90 minutes
My ideal session runs about 2 hours. She works on me for the first 45 minutes, I then work on her for another 45 minutes. We play for the next 30 minutes.

I have enjoyed the mentoring of several wonderful RMT's over the years. This "training" often allows me to massage a lady and then turn her to the dark side after a few sessions.
+1 on what Dharma said. Damn, she ALWAYS beats me to the punch! LOL!

I like the 90 minute sessions personally. Just about perfect...