Seeking advice on getting started as a hobbyist.

• Lahk
  • 07-23-2010, 04:14 PM
I'm hitting something of a brick wall and I need some advice on how to proceed. Most providers here and on p411 require references. Without references, I am not able visit ladies to get any references.

I'm fairly new to this hobby. I broke my hobby cherry about two years ago in Vegas (gotta love all those pamphlets), then moved to the Dallas area a few months later and discovered Backpage and ASPD (lurked quietly, just like here). After 6 months of constant bait & switches and pimp scares, I swore off BP and switched to a couple AMPs recommended on ASPD & ECCIE.

I'd like to move some of my hobbying away from the AMPs and over to the beautiful ladies that advertise here and on p411, but none of my experiences have lent me any references in this arena.

After this last year or so of lurking, I've not read anything that concerned me about p411 so I finally bit the bullet and joined. After hesitantly giving p411 my personal information and expecting that to suffice for the "newbie friendly" providers, I have been either asked by those providers to give them my personal information, ignored, or just flatly refused.

So my question to both the providers and the other fellas that were in my situation once upon a time is this: Short of giving out my personal information, what can I do to gain access to the comparatively "higher class" of providers found on ECCIE/P411?

Giving my personal information to any individual is just not an option. As I mentioned, I had given that to P411 already.
You have a lot of options.

Some ladies are a little less stringent on screening. Look for ads that say newbie friendly here. I could name a few that seem to be, but don't want to send every LE and jerk off there way.

I started out seeing massage therapist. See a RMT/LMT types who offer extras. May take multiple visits, but eventually, if they trust you, you can get some fun. There are some who run a legit and a provider business. Again, I could name, but don't think that is proper.

Post. Let people see what kind of guy you are. Right now, you could be LE, you could be a stalker, you could be a jerk who has had multiple IDs here before. Show us what kind of guy you are.

Post reviews - you have been to AMPS, post reviews of those visits.

Or go back to BP and post reviews, even negative ones, to give the membership a feeling you are real.

Join chat. Show off your bubbly and clever personality there and you might find some ladies willing to see you.
There are some ladies on here who also occasionally advertise on BP who are fairly newbie friendly. Try to be on the lookout for those. Giving out personal information can be a little tricky, but some information will not compromise you however, caution is certainly job 1.

Once you get past that and take tigercat's advice, try to define the type of lady you prefer and what kind of personal "style" you enjoy. Do you like nasty, throw-down PSE ladies or are you more into GFE and the Illusion of Passion? Like any other consumer who watches expenses, a goodly amount of window shopping is a smart thing, not perfect, but better than throwing darts.

Also, 1) get a hobby phone (several good articles on that thru search functrion) and 2) take steps that seem rather unnecessary to avoid detection by GF or SO (you are not any more invisible than you are bulletproof) - also search can help you on that.
These guys are right darlin'...find yourself some newbie friendly ladies and hopefully it will all work out soon!
try angel shes pretty kewl
PM sent.
  • Lahk
  • 07-24-2010, 09:53 AM
Thanks all, appreciate the advice and the PMs.

For one, I hadn't even noticed that there was a chat option available. That'll teach me to pay attention to the tabs...
Look for "newbie friendly." Not much screening beyond your wallet size. But if you're trying to see a high quality, established lady, why worry about sharing a little real information to get screened? The reward is worth it.
...why worry about sharing a little real information to get screened? The reward is worth it. Originally Posted by BigEddie
No, it really isn't.

Take tigercat's advice: see the newbie-friendly providers, start participating on the board, and post some reviews. It shouldn't take long before you're able to see pretty much whomever you please.
I'm brand new so understand it can get be tough to a start. I joined Date-Check but Preferred411 said no until I have a client refer me. I've had only 1 session so far & 1 review but at least it is a start! I think the patience will be worth it. Just keep trying & search for newbie friendly providers like they said. Good luck!!!!
No, it really isn't.

. Originally Posted by TinMan
Yes, it really is. Some of us are very selective. Beauty and performance are the key criteria, not lack of screening. If a Carrie or a Nina need my full name, I'm giving it. Why spend hundreds of bucks on ladies you don't really want to see when it's easy to see the top ladies?

But he needs to do what makes him comfortable. Plenty of ladies don't screen beyond wallet size.
Anyone with something to lose should worry "about sharing a little information". You obviously don't have that problem. Many of us do.
Yes, it really is. Some of us are very selective. Beauty and performance are the key criteria, not lack of screening. If a Carrie or a Nina need my full name, I'm giving it. Why spend hundreds of bucks on ladies you don't really want to see when it's easy to see the top ladies?

But he needs to do what makes him comfortable. Plenty of ladies don't screen beyond wallet size. Originally Posted by BigEddie

I agree.....although I love P411 and use it Faithfully (I love Journey), I feel like if you can trust me with your penis and trust me to be locked in a room with me for an extended amount of time, you can trust me with your info if there is no other way to screen you.
Of course, there are people who I do not want knowing anything about me, but in that case, I just wouldn't spend time with those people.
I accept newbie 411s sweety !
If a Carrie or a Nina need my full name, I'm giving it. Why spend hundreds of bucks on ladies you don't really want to see when it's easy to see the top ladies?

But he needs to do what makes him comfortable. Plenty of ladies don't screen beyond wallet size. Originally Posted by BigEddie
Aw, shucks.

Agreed on both points -- if there's a lady you really want to see, give her what she asks for screening, but ONLY if you're comfortable doing so. If it gives you the serious heebie jeebies to tell her your last name, where you work, date of birth, etc. DON'T DO IT and see someone else. You'd be a nervous wreck worrying about the what-ifs and that's not fun for anyone.

That said, as you've found it does rule out a lot of your options -- like anyone who's not on P411 or won't accept P411 in lieu of other screening. It sounds like your best bet is to find ladies who will accept P411 Basic (that is, P411 without any Okays -- isn't there a search function for that on P411?) and then after you meet, have them Okay you so you can see other P411 ladies who insist on Okays. Will you ever have options other than P411 ladies that way? Maybe not, but there's no shortage of quality P411 providers in DFW, so you could have a fulfilling hobby life and never even notice the issue.