Old fashioned L1 info

so decided to finally make a profile since my 2 go-tos has been mia. I used to always see Linda off Vance Jackson but she’s been gone since COVID and recently Summer at Healthy massage off Jones Maltsberger and Starcrest but she’s been closed for longer then I was hoping. Not necessarily trying to be cheap or anything but they would easily give me a nice massage and a happy ending for a Benjamin Franklin. Any recommendations on L1 service with a decent/good massage here in SA that won’t try and up charge you or give a bad massage. Replying here or PM would be much appreciated. I will leave my first review off any recommendations y’all provide. Thank you
Green Tea. Wendy or Lisa. You won’t be disappointed.
Awesome! Who would you really recommend of the 2?
Do your homework Erik regarding their scheduling.
So I am wondering if green tea reviews are okay, since there are some previous reviews that still exist. Just wanted to make sure in order to avoid credit granted or revoking credit.
Either is equally good. Try them both.
Lucy at Grotto Massage
I don't review Green Tree..Am awesome massage and back walking. That's it.
The days of 1 hour massage and L1 for a Benjamin are over. Most places are looking for 6 Jackson’s for the experience while Green Tree wants at least 7. Inflation my friend.
Wow as soon as I type this up I just found out Summer at Healthy Massage is back lol