Need clarification plz?

I posted an ad for Longview 2 days ago and now I want to go to Tyler, but since Tyler Longview and nach. Are listed together does that mean they are consider as 1?? I would like to go visit Tyler tx tonight and tomorrow but if I can't post that I'm coming then there is no point!! Can someone plz clarify this for me ??
Onya ... I am by no means an authority on Playmate ads. I am responding simply because the North & East Texas Board is pretty slow sometimes.

I recommend PMing another Playmate who works in this area a lot or PMing MuffinMan. He is our resident MOD but I think he has a FT Job and only checks the board every few days.

If I were in your shoes, I might PM Majic over in Shreveport. I hope I am not speaking out of turn for her but she appears to be someone who is glad to help as long as you are friendly and are a Playmate who has a thorough reference check system in place.

Good Luck!!
I have sent several PMS out on this matter but not to the 2 you mentioned lol so I will take your advice and send them now!! I would love to go visit the boys in Tyler tonight but without an answer I might have to wait..ugh..lol
  • jwood
  • 03-29-2017, 07:22 PM
https://eccie.net/member.php?u=1801 Pm this guy. He's the mod listed on the top of the page.
Yes I sent him and st Chris one
Onya...the cities in NETexas are grouped into four sections. The two towns you are referencing are in the same section and are treated as one ad per week.
MM
Yes I've gathered that!! Dont really understand it since they r an hour apart but rules are rules!! Thanks for the info!!
Thanx a lot Mr red cat..