My ATF is Retiring!!

I was just reading the Dallas Provided ads and I came across a notice that GIA STEVENS is retiring. I don't know about the rest of you guys but this is a real blow to the hobby. She was without a doubt the single best provider I ever saw. I hate to see her leave because I don't have a clue who could replace her for the price and the quality service she provided.
GIA-I'm going to miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have know Gia since back in the days at OES. She is a amazing woman and will be missed by lots. She told me that she was getting to old to keep doing this, I told her that was crazy. With the beauty and skills that that woman had she could do this for another 20 years. Love ya girl, Tara.
Going to miss you Gia, their is none other like you !!!!!!!!!!
A beautiful & wonderful woman. She'll be missed.
<snip> ... She told me that she was getting to old to keep doing this, I told her that was crazy. With the beauty and skills that that woman had she could do this for another 20 years. Love ya girl, Tara. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Gia will never be too old. She has a timeless beauty that will be missed.

We wish her well. She is a very special lady.
Gia will never be too old. She has a timeless beauty that will be missed.

We wish her well. She is a very special lady. Originally Posted by OldGrump
I agree, thats what i told her too.
  • Fiero
  • 07-08-2010, 09:32 AM
Gia was as nice as anyone I've met in the hobby or pretty much anywhere else for that matter. I hope things work out well for her...she will be missed.
  • S-Man
  • 07-08-2010, 11:11 AM
She was without a doubt the single best provider I ever saw. I hate to see her leave because I don't have a clue who could replace her for the price and the quality service she provided. Originally Posted by Olebear
Once you can no longer see her, don't make the mistake of comparing providers to her. Like mine, there must've been a reason you considered her your ATF.

I'm realizing there's no benefit of comparing providers to one's ATF. It just results in a self-fulfilling prophecy of not having the best possible experience and memory.
This is a major loss for a lot of hobbyiests. I just saw her last month and did not get any indication that she was planning to leave. I got an impression that she was going to continue this for a while. Any way, I hope all is well with her and she is leaving for something much better for her life...Gia, you are a sweetheart and you are leaving one of the best impressions of a provider.....You will be missed.....If you can, keep in touch as a good friiend!! Good luck..

PE
Yes, I agree with everyone else. She is a great loss to the community. What a sweet lady, always in a good mood, glad to see you.
Incredibly skilled at GFE.
demsrsb
Gia was the first person I saw. She was sweet and warm. I hope the future brings her a lot of happiness. I'm going to miss her.
Gia is one of the greatest provider I come across ever, with great integrity, wonderful personality and beautiful person. It is a great loss for DFW.

Good luck.

We miss you!!!

-- DFWStar
I know that she was quitely working towards another future career - but damn that could have waited another five years. She was one of the Best of the Best. (IMHO)
I've been away for a while and just saw now saw this. I'm am very sad to see her leave but at the same time, happy that she is moving on to the next chapter in her life. She had the best attitude along with exceptional skills. I will miss her very much!
She is an amazing lady! Ive had lots of clients who just said the most amazing things about her. Anytime I needed a reference from her she was always fast and polite when getting back to me.

I know alot of guys will miss her !