What happen to the nice gentlemen???

What happen to the gentlemen? Did they disappear? Its rare I ever post threads in the co-ed sections. However I have gotten to know quite a few of the beautiful Ladies here. Can you gents keep making them happy and cheerful, with your nice words and how you treat them....lol

Your ATF, could be having a bad day, or just needs a smile. Or just letting her know you thought about her.

If you have one or potential ATF, take the time to tell her something nice here. We love making you feel special , but sometimes we forget with all the mean comments floating around on the board.

Lisa
I don't know, Lisa. I think that alot of the nicer gents are just as tired of all the negativity and drama as we are and many of them just lurk these days. What a shame. I miss them!
I am still a nice guy.
I know makes me want to see all the flirting that used to go on around here.....;-). Yes I think the drama finally scared away most of the gents.......that's bad, when no one can give a sweet comment to their favorite provider.

Well Nitwitboy......so far you are the only nice gent to comment. Tough crowd around here these days. :-(

Well I tried.
I don't know, Lisa. I think that alot of the nicer gents are just as tired of all the negativity and drama as we are and many of them just lurk these days. What a shame. I miss them! Originally Posted by Dharma
Well said!
Well, I am not a hobbyist....but I will say a nice thing about the OP. Lisa, thanks for always being so cool. You have a great heart and I am glad you are here.
I know makes me want to see all the flirting that used to go on around here.....;-). Yes I think the drama finally scared away most of the gents.......that's bad, when no one can give a sweet comment to their favorite provider.

Well Nitwitboy......so far you are the only nice gent to comment. Tough crowd around here these days. :-(

Well I tried. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
i don't know you but have a great day!!
I try. Although I'm sure, in alphabetical order, my favorites would say I'm very trying...

Thank you all, my ladies, my friends...For putting up with me and my shit...

Fleur
Lexy
Lyndsey Laye
Natasha
Reese
Shea
I have never had the pleasure, but it sounds like Lisa needs a hug.
My most recent encounter was clearly the high point of my experience so far; Sabrina, you are mahvelous.
WTF! What's all this "nice" gobbleygook? Who cares?

Golly, some of that stuff was rubbing off on me & I had to shake it.

I think I'm nice. At least I haven't been called "hateful" in a very long time. :-)

Hugs to all. You guys will have to settle for a handshake & pat on the back.
I think some of the nice(r) Hobbyists are put off by the mean-spirited comments of a few, well-known trash&burn members who take delight in demonstrating a lack of civility.
LISA LISA .I just spent a Fabulous morning with two exciting and very personable ladies ......Two of the very best on ECCIE ....V-nurse and Lana Warren ....it was a magnificent start to the month of August and I hope it continues ..they were unbeleivable ......and I cant compliment them enough ...other than to say THANK YOU LADIES .........T
Sometimes I think I'm too nice - it gets me in trouble once in a while.
what a great thread lisa

its always nice when someone goes out of their way to make us feel special
Lisa, YOU'RE MY ATF
I love you to pieces and you're so easy to talk to and always have an uplifting presence. You radiate happiness and I'm lucky to call you my friend!

now lets go back to jpepes for a drink and to talk to that sexy bartender hahaha