Lmfao @ people getting worked up

So I've had some free time and have been read some treads and shit is funny. People get their feeling hurt so quick. Honestly who cares what people say on here. People talk shit about each other then get all pissed of if someone says something about them. Why are you so concerned about what others say or think. You don't have to reply of even post something. I know I'm going to get 15 or so pm ( is this about me?) NO GET over your self!!!! Sometimes I just post things.
But anyways I think it's funny to see people get so worked up hobbiest and providers. Shit your opinion is not going to make me or break me. It the Internet it must be true if it's on the Internet.
So what if someone gave you a no on your review! As I read on it doesn't look like it hurt Buisness, if it did step your game up.
Stop being a dick and maybe more providers will see you. Or just use your other eccie screen name lol you know who you are.
It's your money fu k who you want, if it a whale or a stick with nipples. Who cares its your money.
Shit I've been with many different ladys, and I catch shit for some and props for others. Don't bother me either way
Why do you have to post a comment on everything and then get mad becUse people make fun of you who cares.
Just a few thought I had as I enjoy my cold ice tea while I'm fishing.
Aztec out
You know I am one of those who give you props love.
You know you my ATF sexy Cassandra.
You know you my ATF sexy Cassandra. Originally Posted by Aztecking69
you know I got mad love for you
People talk lol.. jk but great points babe.
most people talk the talk, then when points get handed their way they want to bitch and moan.. that's what I hate.
Points are better with queso.
I want to bang sexy cassandra.
Most things are better with queso. The points should be dipped.
I want to bang sexy cassandra. Originally Posted by Sweet Discretion

All you have to do is pm me babe and I can make that happen.
Yea, I don't understand why folks here wanna gang bang over what is posted here and analyze every, single thing...yes, some providers/hobbiest are messy...shooting slugs left and right making threads aimed at some, but, WHO CARES...never phased me. Seriously, do threads directly affect your life ? If so, its to a small extent. Have fun w cum!
I don't get it
Very well said....ive been saying that some folks on here SERIOUSLY TAKE THIS SHIT WAY TO SERIOUSLY its like calm down already.
I don't get it Originally Posted by dearhunter

Just hold you points in one hand and slowly dip them into a small bowl of salsa or queso.