Hey Baby-its so hard to objectify you

I have had a few providers bring up their kids randomly during a session. (of course during down time) I'm glad they feel comfortable and all, but is this weird? Ladies do client ever bring up their kids? Seems like an odd topic, but maybe its just me
I've never heard a hobbies talk about there family. There probably just trying to make conversation with you.
This is a good point. Providers, it's probably best to keep kids and the personal life out of the conversation when with a client. It can ruin the fantasy and subsequently kill a hardon. Not good for business.
Happens a lot. They talk about kids, boyfriends, husbands and exs all the the time.
The last provider I saw brought up kids boyfriend ex BFs ex husband etc. honestly I didn't mind. I'm weird I guess. Not like a standard hobbyist. I tend to chat and whatnot a lot during sessions. Tho I do not tend to share much about myself unless asked
Sometimes it's good being hearing impaired
It happens to me quite often, it doesn't bother me. The only subjects that I avoid are any that just about always become argumentative such as politics, and religion. Not that I cant discuss them its just not the best time to do so.
Whores always bring their baggage into sessions...
Whores always bring their baggage into sessions... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
May I ask why do we have to be called whores?
CB,

I'm not fond of that word, either, but let statements like that roll off your back like water on a duck.

Besides, in some circles, intellectual and otherwise, the word "whore" is considered a term of empowerment.

Men speak about personal situations, health, work and families all of the time. Generally, I listen but sometimes, I share personal happenings as well.

Seems like a very normal thing to do between two people when you're in such an intimate setting.
May I ask why do we have to be called whores? Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Don't ask him that lol.

Basically he's gonna say you are the one that determines what the word means to you. You are in control of how you react to it. Give it no meaning and it won't mean shit to you.

Why do you think he doesn't react to being called an asshole
Don't ask him that lol.

Basically he's gonna say you are the one that determines what the word means to you. You are in control of how you react to it. Give it no meaning and it won't mean shit to you.

Why do you think he doesn't react to being called an asshole Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
This answer is spot on. I couldn't have said it any better myself lmao!!!
I find myself a provider/ therapist sometimes. I have had clients/friends confide in me about their personal life and family stories, and I don't mind or find it weird at all. I myself would not do that unless I have known a person long enough to build that comfort level. I am a GFE provider and that term is interpreted differently by many. GFE to me is all the kissing and the passionate things that a girlfriend would do, as well as the small talk, sharing , laughing, and chit chat. AFTER all the amazing passionate awesome sex of coarse!! I guess it just depends on the prvider/ comfort level.
I think it comes down to wanting that GFE experience. Pretending it's a friend that they are spending time with and not a monetary transaction.
Do not forget the taint.