P411 Down

Their website appears to have been down since yesterday. Is it just my phone? Anyone having same problem? Anyone know anything?
I called and the server that hosts their site is down.
Still down as of 10:40.
:mf_frankie
This in no way meets the description of the alerts forum therefore does not belong iin that forum. Moved here.

They may just be experiencing technical difficulties and I'm more than sure Gina is working to get it back up and running. Just be patient, almost every website goes through something like this.
Here is a west Texas post link with Gina.

They are getting a cyberattack right now.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=577656
....still waiting.
Still down as of 5pm. Hope it's up soon or tough to verify.
I picked a bad time to travel to Houston ;( I hope 411 is up soon. With verification, I will see eccie friends.

lindsayleevip@aol.com
10.16.12 11:00 am Update

The ddos attack we are experiencing is "massive", and the ISP has blocked all traffic to P411 until it is under control.

What is a ddos attack? It is when a site is targeted by a huge amount of computerized traffic, far more than a server can handle. The goal is to render a site useless.

I am working with numerous tech people to do resolve the problem, but it's looking like the site will be down at least until late this afternoon. All I can say is that we are working on it, and we're doing the best we can.

Thank you for all of your kind words of support. Originally Posted by GinaXXX
In case some folks dont click the link.
Another thread here about it... Getting a DDoS attack out of China. Gina says they are working on it but currently all servers are offline and then don't know when they will be back up (I am reporting what was said about 10 min ago btw).
It's back up.....
It's back up..... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
yeap, but still kinda slow
It was up and there was a mad dash to get on there and take care of business. There were 48 providers online under Houston for a while. Its down again and there is a banner about when to expect it back. Looks like it will be touch and go for a while.

With that said, I got on there and got my next piece of ass lined up so its all good for me. Better go rest up and build up my strength.

Regards,

SH