NCNS Threads - Karma's Revenge

It's amazing how often I see threads where people vent about NCNS...for those that know me, especially the women I have shot, you all know I'm a fun loving easy going person but for some others I see on here venting let's be real...before you get on and go off about a client NCNS'ing you - stop and think about what you have done. I'm a service provider also...I stop what I'm doing and prepare the location for your shoot, rearrange my schedule to allow for time to provide a quality professional service, take the time to plan your shoot and make sure everything is right and ready to go and then when it's time for you to come in - you are no where around and mysteriously your phone goes to voicemail...honestly I have encountered way too many NCNS's from the women here lately and then I see some of those same women vent and fuss about the guys doing it to you....I call it karma - it goes both ways and all it takes is a phone call or a text message, hell a smoke signal or freakin carrier pigeon could work also...something that shows you're not clueless or thoughtless or just plain....well you know what I'm saying....so to my lovely ladies that I love to shoot before you vent about some client no showing you stop and think if you have just no showed your photographer or your hair stylist or your doctor or your whatever and if you can honestly answer no then by all means post away but if your answer is yes then chalk it up to karma and keep moving....just my .02 for what it's worth.
off topic but now I need to spark up 1964 Maddie.
for those that know me, especially the women I have shot... Originally Posted by DDBD Photography
Had PTSD there for a second...