you ladies do your own math

New Bedometer iPhone App Counts the Calories You Shed Having Sex

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A London woman desperate to get her lazy boyfriend to exercise has invented an iPhone application that measures how many calories you burn off having sex, The Sun reported Wednesday.

The download, called the Bedometer, analyzes the time and intensity of each sexual encounter

"The results have been amazing. My boyfriend can't get enough of it," Livvy Thompson, 25, said.

The gizmo is put on the bed and measures raunchy activity using the iPhone or iPod Touch's motion sensor before adding up the calories.

"Our initial tests show that a vigorous workout for 15 minutes burns almost 200 calories each," she said.
15 minutes burns 200 calories ay? I guess the average guy only burns 13 calories before falling asleep... which burns, roughly, 500 calories after catching a good 8 hours. So maybe the minute-men figured something out.
  • ztonk
  • 03-19-2010, 11:05 AM
I'm obviously going to be dating myself here, but...

When I was in school, I would often borrow my dad's issue of Playboy to peruse. One issue had a funny article about how you could calculate one's Fornication Utilization Constant (FUCK): based on your penis length, number of strokes, percentage of penetration and such, it would tell you how many miles you traveled in a week / month / year.

Being the computer geek I was, I used the school computer to write a little program that would take the input values and calculate the result. Of course, my little FORCON program got waaaay to popular, and when guys at another school discovered it (and their teacher got wind of it) it was promptly removed.

I think my teacher knew I was behind the thing, but didn't bust me.
Nothing like so good sexercise
Damn I need an iphone, I could show my personal trainer this app and let him know I work it baby!!! he he he