URGENT!! PLEASE CONTRIBUTE TO MY AMERCIAN GEISHA FUND!!**

I've been a really good girl!.. Diligently working on my latest educational endeavor... that said, starving students cannot afford such luxuries as American Geishas.
Please, all of you, I'm totally willing to contribute my Whole Foods cash stash..and AND share her....if you'll have a heart and contribute to my fund!!!

There must be an empathetic who will make my Spring Break dreams come true! Alas, it's her last night...

I'll be alternately watching my PM's, emails, and phone while torturing myself with her showcase. I absolutely can't bear to watch her movies... It would just sadden me more and use up my last two batteries.

Bless you all in advance!!!!!!!!
Am I catching a hint of sarcasm?
While the post was a bit tongue in cheek, meant to keep it light and humourous, I am indeed deadly serious!!! This woman is off the charts HOT, I dig her photos, and my gawd Brad......... we all know I love the ladies as much as you boys!!! Haha..that has never been a secret!
So yeah.. I really was just browsing showcases and ads.. and OMG.. for the second time ever, I had hobbyist envy. After a bit of musing, heh, it hit me!!!!
I'd grovel openly on the E for a chance to have the Geisha as my pillow princess... ~K
  • gpsss
  • 03-17-2010, 05:15 PM
Yeah, she's smoking hot. I love the spider tattoo.....but then, I LOVE providers that have lots of tattoos.
Me too!! But, for a hotter than hot tattooed girl, there is no one hotter with better ink than Vixen DeVain (sp.?) in Dallas.. wow... wow.. she's next on my bucket list!!
  • gpsss
  • 03-17-2010, 05:20 PM
Okay, holy SHIT. I just googled her and found her preferred page and yes, she is RAD, RAD, RAD.
American Geisha has the Big Jake Mushroom Stamp of approval.
Hmm, so if I pay for her, you'll share? sounds like a deal to me. PM me and lets set it up. Yeah YEah!!!
  • Carl
  • 03-17-2010, 05:51 PM
American Geisha has the Big Jake Mushroom Stamp of approval. Originally Posted by Big Jake
Mushroom stamp or brown turtle head?
She is well worth it