~I Have New Pics!~

WooHoo! (waving my hankie)

Here's a little sample of my new pictures! Enjoy and let me know what you think.....

More pics to come within a couple of days..(yep I have that many!) *wink*

Like I said above, this is just a teaser......(so many pictures, it's so hard to decide which to post)

(Blowing kisses everywhere)

Check my website for more pics.......(Updating all my sites thru out the day, just give me some time)

Better yet, come check me out for the real thing! *wink*

~Gen Nicole~
I love the pics, Genesis! you are looking good, girl.

I had mine done with them last week too. It was actually fun, who knew? I'll post mine shortly.
  • Carl
  • 03-21-2010, 12:51 PM

I had mine done with them last week too. It was actually fun, who knew? I'll post mine shortly. Originally Posted by Crystalkitty
Is that a promise?
Thanks CK!

*kisses to you*
WK? damn right! so what!?! Great pics, great gal, an atf for sure.
Very Very Pretty, Gen!!
Ooooh La La!!!
I am kicking myself for missing a photo day in the bamboo with you! Hot damn girl...those are SMOKIN' ! More please!
Im so coming back to Austin to see the real thing.....girl you look H.O.T!

Lisa
Hmm Hmm...lovely pics! You're nice and thick like molasses! It's been a while since I've had Brown sugar in my oatmeal.
DAMN!! you look hot as hell. the one of you in all black.......OMG!!
Awwww, you all are making me blush!

Thank you, to each and every one of you for the very nice compliments...

@ Britney

All you missed were the bugs! Especially a wasp that seemed to follow me around everywhere! (It must be that sweet (meow!)) LOL!

@ Lisa.Lisa

I've been waiting on you to come back down!!! We still have to go out for drinks!
Better yet, I'll be up your way beginning of summer (if I have to wait that long) *wink*
nice, I see what I missed as well! Nicely done! Beautiful.
very nice pics genisis!!!1
There are some girls that look better in pictures and some that look better in person. The pic.s are awesome, but no picture does this girl justice. Those of you that have seen her know.
There are some girls that look better in pictures and some that look better in person. The pic.s are awesome, but no picture does this girl justice. Those of you that have seen her know. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
Damn B,

You are too kind! *giggle*