Please have patience with me thru this difficult time

I just wanted to let y’all know that my husband has passed… I’m not taking it very well.. I will be unavailable for a while. I’m not trying to be rude not answering all your messages.. but I need to take care of myself and this horrible trauma… I’m a total mess and in no condition to meet anyone right now. I will let y’all know when I’m back. Thank you.
Oh my gawd! I am so sorry to hear this! Please do take your time on returning sexy lady. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
That's horrible. Sorry that you are having to go through this time alone. I pray that family and friends are giving you the comfort you need, but nothing will be able to replace that loss.
So sorry for your loss Ma'am my condolences to you and your family and y'all are in my thoughts and prayers.
Sincerest condolences and prayers for you and your family.
Condolences to you and family. Continued prayers for you all!
Damn girl!!! I am so sorry to hear that!! I hope you find the strength to come thru this in a positive fashion!! Remember anyone who loved you does not wanna see you sad!! Celebrate the good memories!!! Do something positive that ya'll use to enjoy... I can't imagine what you are going thru!!! If you want a positive person to talk to or even just vent... PM me!!!
Sorry for your loss hun. Warm wishes to you and your family. Wish I could be there for you