URL / Website: -
City: Clifton Park
State: New York
Address: A hotel
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, CFS, ass worship
Hair Length and Color: Colored blonde, down below her shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is a complete package. Very nice on the eyes.
Recommendation: Yes
u're weird.
Sure. You do know there is a spell check here.

u're weird. Originally Posted by lprebel74
I hope you were first in line TB.....and hope she isn’t seeing anyone in the RW...imagine doing all that oral on a “hooker” after someone else left their love potion...yikes
Why can I not find her ad or pictures? Any help friends?
Why can I not find her ad or pictures? Any help friends? Originally Posted by Bighead1984
Shes UTR and doesn't post any ads. When she's in town she might see 4 guys and then she'll leave.
She told me twice, she is not seeing anyone new.
AB, I was first. She was not hosting yesterday, but as the review said, I got the room while we were there.

Shes UTR and doesn't post any ads. When she's in town she might see 4 guys and then she'll leave. Originally Posted by Scoot642
She told me twice, she is not seeing anyone new.
AB, I was first. She was not hosting yesterday, but as the review said, I got the room while we were there. Originally Posted by TreeBark
TWIGGY it was a grudge fuck for you but a early spooge leftover im sure. Nice review .im surebif she was at the hotel already she had a t least 1 lined up.
Um, what part did you not understand? I gave her a ride from her house to the car.
Scooter Pie, read man.

TWIGGY it was a grudge fuck for you but a early spooge leftover im sure. Nice review .im surebif she was at the hotel already she had a t least 1 lined up. Originally Posted by Scoot642
Um, what part did you not understand? I gave her a ride from her house to the car.
Scooter Pie, read man. Originally Posted by TreeBark
Either way, im sure seeing as you were her last choice to help the other guy finished and left.wouldnt be first time a provider told a fib. Enjoy that creampie.nicr review actually.
Scooter Pie, have you even seen her yet?

Either way, im sure seeing as you were her last choice to help the other guy finished and left.wouldnt be first time a provider told a fib. Enjoy that creampie.nicr review actually. Originally Posted by Scoot642
Scooter Pie, have you even seen her yet? Originally Posted by TreeBark
Not yet but we've talked a bit and she's been cool and sent some nice pics but our timing hasn't worked. I know she limits her visits and only sees a few during her stays.
What are you waiting for? Make it happen.

Not yet but we've talked a bit and she's been cool and sent some nice pics but our timing hasn't worked. I know she limits her visits and only sees a few during her stays. Originally Posted by Scoot642
What are you waiting for? Make it happen. Originally Posted by TreeBark
Working on it.my hours change every week so its been hit and miss.truly on my bucket list as well as Scarlet/Vic tandem
Have fun. Remember, down their throat box.

Working on it.my hours change every week so its been hit and miss.truly on my bucket list as well as Scarlet/Vic tandem Originally Posted by Scoot642