Which Do You Prefer When Seeing a Provider?

When you guys set a date, which option do you prefer? Incall or Outcall?

What factors help in the decision?
Definitely incall for me. It is a non starter for me to have to rent a room (and have it show up on cc) for an hour or so of hobby time. That is just me and my situation though.
The only reason why I prefer Incall is because of the beds. I have a 4 poster queen size bed and it's about 4 feet off of the ground. Hotel beds are just a foot or two. Makes it easier if you're too excited and end up doing K9 the wrong way and launch you and she off the bed. (happened to me once)
incall cos of home situation.

plus an incall generally allows the woman to feel more in control and to set the ambiance of her place.

unless of course if the incall is a dump - messy, dirty clothes here and there, fast food junk all over, smoky, trashed out ..... that ambiance is NOT erotically stimulating!!!
Incalls require less cleaning up at my place.
Outcall since Im using traveling anyways
Business travelers will usually prefer outcall or be ambivalent.

Local guys will almost always want incall, for the reasons that pmdelites and BigTex7 have enumerated.
Out call because incall at our frat house seems to really raise a stir unless its really late at night when everyone is passed out. But the next day you catch a lot of shit. What ,cause I made a new friend? It can be quite a beating. Oh and somehow it seems to spread like wildfire to the rest of the school. Even the parents get tagged into the loop. Really don't want to have to explain any situations to my inquisitive mom. She may be CIA. Relentless info. driller.

Sometimes if I have nice expense account Hotel room in a city I will order up some room service but not late at night. too many house dicks asking what my ebony ladys are doing there. depending on the establishment a few Bens gets the job done, but it works alot better at the Courtyard. The Mansion busts balls on most incoming "non residents" ID?. Ditto Crescent but to a less extent at the Ritz where it's more of a free for all. He,he, Yeh Ritz!
Out call. I can only hobby when I am on the road. It would be difficult to explaine a ticket, dented fender Etc, on a rental, and I rarely am familiar with the traffic patterns.
Incall! I think a provider is more likely to keep her own incall clean. I've read too many reviews of messy hotel rooms with messed up bedding on both beds and just a wad of wet towels on the floor.
No towels, no soap, just nothing. I saw a couple of ladies in 2012 who kept their places super clean, always put a clean cover over the bed before you came and had stacks of clean towels and unscented soaps. And hotels have more stings don't they?
The only reason why I prefer Incall is because of the beds. I have a 4 poster queen size bed and it's about 4 feet off of the ground. Hotel beds are just a foot or two. Makes it easier if you're too excited and end up doing K9 the wrong way and launch you and she off the bed. (happened to me once) Originally Posted by planojim
LMAO I'm trying to imagine this
just to be clear,
incall = meet the provider at her location [home, apt, condo, hotel, motel, B&B :^)]
outcall = meet the provider at your location [home, apt, condo, hotel, motel, B&B, swingers club, strip club :^)]

Incall! I think a provider is more likely to keep her own incall clean. I've read too many reviews of messy hotel rooms with messed up bedding on both beds and just a wad of wet towels on the floor. ... Originally Posted by MaximusBlake
and i've been to a few non-motel/hotel incalls that were pretty damn messy and dirty!!!
[only once to visit each woman - did not go back to consult w/ her again].

like i said, a dumpy/trashy/smelly place is not at all erotically and/or sexually stimulating, or even olfactorily pleasantly stimulating!! esp if there's a big mongo dog or multiple cats in the place.
:^( :^( :^(
incall cos of home situation.

plus an incall generally allows the woman to feel more in control and to set the ambiance of her place.

unless of course if the incall is a dump - messy, dirty clothes here and there, fast food junk all over, smoky, trashed out ..... that ambiance is NOT erotically stimulating!!! Originally Posted by pmdelites
What? You don't like frat house ambiance? LOL
Incall! I think a provider is more likely to keep her own incall clean. I've read too many reviews of messy hotel rooms with messed up bedding on both beds and just a wad of wet towels on the floor.
No towels, no soap, just nothing. I saw a couple of ladies in 2012 who kept their places super clean, always put a clean cover over the bed before you came and had stacks of clean towels and unscented soaps. And hotels have more stings don't they? Originally Posted by MaximusBlake
I would like to think a hotel would be better kept than someone's home where they're way too comfortable. Then again that's not a fact on either side. It deeply depends on the person and their habits instead of the location or who owns it
Out call because incall at our frat house seems to really raise a stir unless its really late at night when everyone is passed out. But the next day you catch a lot of shit. What ,cause I made a new friend? It can be quite a beating. Oh and somehow it seems to spread like wildfire to the rest of the school. Even the parents get tagged into the loop. Really don't want to have to explain any situations to my inquisitive mom. She may be CIA. Relentless info. driller.

Sometimes if I have nice expense account Hotel room in a city I will order up some room service but not late at night. too many house dicks asking what my ebony ladys are doing there. depending on the establishment a few Bens gets the job done, but it works alot better at the Courtyard. The Mansion busts balls on most incoming "non residents" ID?. Ditto Crescent but to a less extent at the Ritz where it's more of a free for all. He,he, Yeh Ritz! Originally Posted by ftango4
How old are you?