Gifts For Guys

Hi Everybody,

I have a client that I really adore and I want to get him something nice (besides the obvious). I can't get him the Tag watch he wants so I need some help from you guys. What gift would make you say "Wow, this girl is really thinking about me!"? LMK. Thanks!!!

Love,
Morgan
I dunno but damn you are smoking hot. I've never came across your profile before. Beautiful face.

Carry on.
Um, a free session would probably let him know...
not just any free session but, an all out SPA, SAUNA, HOT OIL MASSAGE, Fruit Plate, Drinks, Music, Candle-light, with His name or handle on the head board. while your telling him: There's no clock, take your time and hit it good.

I am still looking for a session like that,
CG
http://coloringforgrownups.com/ and a box of crayons
I got this around Xmas and LOVE it.
Stays on my desk and on the blah/crap days at work I color.
I thought it would last the full year but that didn't happen..regardless lots of fun and fits my taste in humor

Edit; sample pages http://www.amazon.com/Coloring-Grown.../dp/0452298253
A blow job?? Just saying...
Just added you to my list of must see!! Customer appreciation in the hobby is very rare
For most of us, who are married, there aren't many tangible gifts that both have meaning and will forever escape the notice of a spouse.

There's a quote, "Time is the precious gift friends give one another." If he's the right kind of client, and he can escape for a few hours, some of your time might just be a gift he'll treasure always. Honestly, sex should enter into the equation at some point; the knowledge that you're giving him something that everyone else in the world would have to pay for would speak volumes about how special he is to you. But, outside of that, you would be surprised at what an invitation to dinner (home-cooked or out; either way, your treat), lunch, or a movie, or any of a hundred other things that normal people would do on a date would mean.

Just MHO and worth exactly what you paid for it.
Hi Everybody,

I have a client that I really adore and I want to get him something nice (besides the obvious). I can't get him the Tag watch he wants so I need some help from you guys. What gift would make you say "Wow, this girl is really thinking about me!"? LMK. Thanks!!!

Love,
Morgan Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
A tag watch
It depends on your level of friendship for me. The guy for whom I buy cufflinks is not the guy I buy rounds of golf. But he once was.

It helps to know his interests. That makes things a lot easier.
not just any free session but, an all out SPA, SAUNA, HOT OIL MASSAGE, Fruit Plate, Drinks, Music, Candle-light, with His name or handle on the head board. while your telling him: There's no clock, take your time and hit it good.

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
great idea!!

maybe cover your sexy self in sundae toppings with cool whip & let him have fun licking it off!

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
There is a sadness to this. You've been doing this far too long for it not to have happened...
great idea!!

maybe cover your sexy self in sundae toppings with cool whip & let him have fun licking it off! Originally Posted by DallasRain
mmmmmmmmm sounds good

There is a sadness to this. You've been doing this far too long for it not to have happened... Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
yes ma'am, your right and it has happened but it's a long distant memory since many years have passed for that type of scenario. I can't speak for all men but, in the hobby, we have fun, great sessions, many releases, and make many friends along the way. I think the most memorable are the ones that have a surprise-unexpected-shock-lust-heat factor.

CG
Ah yeah a 28 day aged tenderloin cooked medium rare with baked sweet potato and a glass or two of a nice Cabernet. Dessert is a deep, painfully slow, teasing, sloppy BJ with CIM. Just an idea of what I would want LOL

steak-and-j-2.jpg
It doesn't have to be some expensive gift. Just something from your heart. Obviously everything depends on his situation but I must say that if it were me, a beautiful woman that took the time to cook dinner for me would be a lovely thing. Now if you can't cook well that sorta changes things...lol. Have him come over. You have dinner cooked and you are in a sexy dress with your come get me heels on. Hell if he doesn't appreciate that then I'll cook you dinner myself but I'll be damned if I'm wear a dress & heels