PSA: Tomorrow's Lucky Haven Line Up (Confirmed)

I posted early this evening that Judy might be returning to LH this weekend.. I thought someone had suggested she was. I decided to tap into a 21st Century Invention called the Telephone, and learn without doubt who to expect

Shasha

Kiss

Ruby

Crystal

and.. drum roll.. Judy will indeed grace a bedroom starting tomorrow.

Ruby is my latest love, but I can vouch for four of the ladies, for good looks and skills. Crystal is the one wild card for me, but she has 2 good reviews.. Ruby stands out, IMO.. a distinct and alluring visual, with a very pleasant personality.. and skills to go with it. she is new, and has that eagerness to please One sometimes finds with a new girl.
Thanks for the heads up Chung. I can vouch for Sasha and Kiss but need to give Judy or Ruby a go.
  • nono
  • 09-06-2018, 08:59 PM
Which one good look as Paige?
who has the biggest set of titties from the gals listed?
Had a nice session with Crystal. I definitely will repeat, once I sample those other great ladies there.
I tried Shasha on Chung's advise, DAMN that was great advice. That Rusty Trombone is a SUMBITCH.
I have also seen Crystal and really liked her! Beautiful girl with good service.
I need to see Crystal!
From several reviews Crystal has moved to near the top id not the top of my TDL! Susan @ Rainbow is there also, so which first?
Tough choice Mikehammer. I’ve seen Susan many, many times. If IOP is what you’re looking for than see Susan. IMO Crystal is more shy at first and then opens up later. As far as looks, I’d give the edge to Crystal.
  • chenk
  • 09-07-2018, 08:48 AM
nice place
Any prior reviews on Judy?
Does she TUMA? Is she of the faith? Physical description?
I was just about to ask that!

I hope she is built like Ruby.
Any prior reviews on Judy?
Does she TUMA? Is she of the faith? Physical description? Originally Posted by theshanxter
I pulled up two reviews of Judy. She is gorgeous and tall. Young like Kiss and Crystal.

Two reviews on Crystal. Both say she is a pretty Spinner that does a great TUMA. From what I can tell, Lucky Heaven is fielding 5 Winners!