Difference in service between 1 Hr and a HHr?

Good morning gents,

Say I go to 21 or 4 seasons. What would be the difference between getting an Hr appointment and a HHr appointment? (Other than the time and donation) Would I be able to skip the massage and get 30 minutes of extracurriculars if I do t want a rub down?
The full hour is the way to go!!
The full hour is the way to go!! Originally Posted by Heartside
That was my preference as well, especially since there was no guarantee of anything more than L1 the amps I went to. From reading the reviews, it seems like 21 and 4 seasons L3 is basically guaranteed. If that is the case, sometimes I just want a quick roll in the hay, so skipping the TS and rub down would work for me. Just want to make sure this is the case.
sometimes I just want a quick roll in the hay, so skipping the TS and rub down would work for me. Just want to make sure this is the case. Originally Posted by pofool
If this is your goal, you need to put your Director's hat on, and make it clear immediately. The Ladies have a script, basically, and a 30 minute session may include a quick table shower or, say, a 7 minute massage.
Always do a full hr at Amps, if you do you half it basically incentives the girl to go half ass and clock watch and put in minimum effort as she knows the time is come to a close quickly . You can't really blame them either.Most of all the half hr reviews are always a no.

Half hr are only for Indie imo. Full hr for Amp and Sub amp.
Always do a full hr at Amps, if you do you half it basically incentives the girl to go half ass and clock watch and put in minimum effort as she knows the time is come to a close quickly . You can't really blame them either.Most of all the half hr reviews are always a no.

Half hr are only for Indie imo. Full hr for Amp and Sub amp. Originally Posted by nfhs04
Exactly. This has been posted many times over the years, and still there are guys that have a lame 30-minute session, and get pissed at you when you explain why 60 minutes would have been more fruitful.
If this is your goal, you need to put your Director's hat on, and make it clear immediately. The Ladies have a script, basically, and a 30 minute session may include a quick table shower or, say, a 7 minute massage. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
This seems like a decent option in a time crunch (in between meeting and such). I could imagine it being more fruitful if one already has a good rapport with the provider.

Half hr are only for Indie imo. Full hr for Amp and Sub amp. Originally Posted by nfhs04
I have to say, I agree on the full hour. I do enjoy being pampered. Especially when the the ladies know how to give a decent rub down. I found, in the past, it was the more mature ones that put more effort into the massages... and other things. But I digress.

Gentlemen, thank you for the advice. It is much appreciated.