February Meet & Greet in Temple

This one is a bit shorter notice than typical, I have been having scheduling conflicts with a local legend with fabulous hair. The February party will be so he can attend and hopefully everyone else also.

The turn out was fantastic for January, I think the poker is a great addition.

Post here or PM to RSVP, and if you haven't attended before and would like to PM me to get vetted.
I want to attend me, me, pick me...... What do I need to do to get verified? I will be good this time .
You probably where flicking your hair to and fro as you typed that also.LOL
Nice and easy, thats his style
I'd like come. I hope it's on a weekend.
Depends when it is. I might make the drive from Austin to visit with some old friends if I'm not busy.
Hmmmmm CMP good?!?! Not sure if that's possible.
You probably where flicking your hair to and fro as you typed that also.LOL Originally Posted by Hephaestus
What, What, Who me?

Depends when it is. I might make the drive from Austin to visit with some old friends if I'm not busy.
Hmmmmm CMP good?!?! Not sure if that's possible.
Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
I am always good, even when I am being bad. : / /
Can I cum......? I definitely had fun last night
I should be there again
Thanks to me being allowed to attend last minute I found what I've been missing in the past. The ladies that were there were beautiful/sexy/fun all rolled up into one. Seeing some old friends from other Poke Her games was nice as well as meeting some new players.

Seemed like a short drive from BCS to get there but a looooong drive home. But well worth it and look forward to the next.

Thanks go out to our host
I'll be there!!
I didn't make the last one, but I'd love to try and make this one!
Also, I'll need a hotel for the night! Any suggestions on where to stay?
  • ztonk
  • 01-21-2017, 08:14 PM
I'd be interested....

z
Sorry i miss last one work but im going to try mu hardest to make this one even if i have to use vacation lol