Review: (Brazil) Antonella , Copacabana RIO OMG, W/pix from her sight

Date: 1/30/18
Name: Antonella = A
Contact Info: (21) 99713-7614
URL / Website: http://www.riosexsite.com/acompanhante/Antonella02
General Area: Her Apartment Copacabana
Activities: Body Worship, dick worship x Many!, DFK< DATY, DATO, FIV,FIA, G SPOT MASSAGE, CG,ACG, RACG, K9, PRONE BONE, BBBJ-SEVERAL, BBBJTCIM. GREEK IN EVERY POSITION KNOWN
Session Length: 4.5 Hours
Fee: 400 Euros Includes Greek +Tip
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown almost Black down to mid back, smelled great
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: http://www.riosexsite.com/files/foto...321_13_ftp.jpg
A beautiful girl, 5'4" and 120 #, other numbers 36D x 23 x 36. Beautiful body overall, great landing strip leads to a waxed kitty with small pink lips and a beautiful ASS. A Brazilian ASS> I'm in love!
Naughty personality, fantastic DSL's. A small landing strip (yes I know I mentioned that earlier) Smooth light tan skin with some tan lines , Smells great EVERYWHERE!!
Recommendation: Yes
I somehow get the feeling your around the world journey is somehow, someday going to bring you back to this port of call.
I somehow get the feeling your around the world journey is somehow, someday going to bring you back to this port of call. Originally Posted by Hunteradventurer

YOU BET YOUR BOOTY IT WILL

I admit that I thought that Barcelona and Madrid Spain as well as Cannes France, maybe Milan Italy were the best places in the world to be a Monger. My opinion has changed on that. I am sure that there are better places and equally sure that that my opinion is subjective... I just hope I can find a better place or 2 while I am traveling and I hope it doesn't kill me before I get back to RIO. Of course I haven't left yet.
I have been going, three times a year for 12 years. You have to be careful because of you kiss a girl for 15 minutes she considers it common law marriage just about 😂😂😂😂. And watch out for Garota-Net.
I have been going, three times a year for 12 years. You have to be careful because of you kiss a girl for 15 minutes she considers it common law marriage just about 😂😂😂😂. And watch out for Garota-Net. Originally Posted by BigLouie
NOW YOU TELL ME!!!
Garota-net is all seeing, all knowing. When you return to port, 6-8 hours later you may get a call from one of your girls wanting to know if you will see her again. You will wonder how she knows. Garota-net. I know a guy who made a quick trip to Rio without telling anyone and about 6 hours after landing he gets a call from Italy. It's one of his girls who is in Italy on a modeling assignment. She wants to know why he did not mention he was going to be in Rio. I know a number of guys who have had similar incidents. Garota-.net