Shaved pussy

Post pics lets see who has the prettiest Shaved pussy
It is so irritating! My skin is so sensitive that literally ( Not to gross y'all out..remember I'm Irish and still blonde) I just wait to shave.. I dunno how black chicks survive the itchies..

Power to ya!! I'm blessed to have extremely fine har.. never shaved my thighs in my life. ,never had to thank you Jesus.
XXOO annie
Annie we should meet I love natural
It’s a headache
Pussy was meant to have hair. I'd love to see some bush. Hair is proven to be more hygienic than bald.
Shaved pussy - wouldn't have it any other way, especially if I'm renting it by the hour.
I find a landing strip very sexy, and daty is easier than a full bush

Pussy was meant to have hair. I'd love to see some bush. Hair is proven to be more hygienic than bald. Originally Posted by OldGent

yesssssssss
It is so irritating! My skin is so sensitive that literally ( Not to gross y'all out..remember I'm Irish and still blonde) I just wait to shave.. I dunno how black chicks survive the itchies..

Power to ya!! I'm blessed to have extremely fine har.. never shaved my thighs in my life. ,never had to thank you Jesus.
XXOO annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Annie you have shared those gorgeous boobs of yours with us now its time to share that natural bush.... If its anywhere near as nice as those tits of yours I might just fall in love.
OG I agree with you 100% and from what I can see in social media the bush is definitely making a comeback. Im just hoping that trend reaches Southern Louisiana.
  • R.M.
  • 12-24-2017, 05:07 AM
Shaved all the way every day. No bush here...
Not to brag on y'all black chicks but ....black chicks are winning!..

Power to ya!! You beautiful brown sistas are blessed with melanin! thank you Jesus. Originally Posted by annie@christophers
I find a landing strip very sexy, and daty is easier than a full bush

Originally Posted by myren1900
I like a nice welcome mat out front.
Annie you have shared those gorgeous boobs of yours with us now its time to share that natural bush.... If its anywhere near as nice as those tits of yours I might just fall in love. Originally Posted by BassCat
They all do..

I'm weird like that.. j.s