Jaco ounce again....

So headed to Jaco again...
Trying to find a guest friendly spot, my usual spot is booked. Any help is appreciated
Thanks
Xc.
Cocal or
go on vrbo or air BnB or bookings.com for places in Jaco Bay condominiums.
They've tightened up the rules for visitors.....like can't bring a chica in until after 10pm, they must leave by 5-6am and must have ID.
Not real sure about daytime visits, but would have them dress conservatively.
When searching be careful of places using vacasa management, tacked on charges are ridiculous.
I have had better luck on VRBO/AirBNB by just asking. I am going in December and found a guest friendly condo at "The Palms" on the North side of Jaco next to Crocs - with access to the Crocs amenities. Obviously the Cocal hotel (and Condo) are good to go. I have also stayed at the Diamonte Del Sol and they were good after 10pm, but out by I think 2am if I remember correctly. In the early days I stayed at the Marriott in Los Suenos and tried to sneak a girl in and got chased down by their security - ended up in a cheap place next to the Cocal for a few hours.

In general, there are 2 issues. One is that the condo may have a ban on guests for "renters" and the other is that a condo owner may have a ban on guests. Again, it is really just hit or miss sometimes.
Hotel Jaco is my favorite place. Very nice, very chica friendly. Walking distance to cocal...similar pricing
Yes...The Palms next to Crocs.....had forgotten about it. Use to stay there when I first started coming to Jaco. Good place / nice condos and u can take advantage of the pool and gym at Crocs. Also u might want to try Crocs, not sure what their rules are now, but at one time was chica friendly.