Am I getting punked?

4 cancellations today
I would hope not. Think the area is just bit low class for you maybe.
lol
You should have replied yesterday on my Dead or Alive post. I was a guarantee for someone yesterday but I made a point not to reach out to any of my locals because I wanted them to post. I wanted anybody didn't matter who they were going to get a visit.
Yes, well...I did
She did reply to your post….and that’s another damn thing. When we do happen to get a fine lady to town , the damn cancellations are such a disaster. She never returns . Y’all keep telling yourself things are good, i remember the times in the past I hooked up with nurses, lawyers, business women that were in the hobby because they liked it. Now days those type ladies don’t come to Shreveport and if they do they report back something like this post.
It wasn’t a total bust and I do know ladies that would visit but 4 cancellations in a town like this doesn’t add up. I don’t ask for deposits because I do require references, and I know stuff happens. Anyway, happy holidays.
She did reply to your post….and that’s another damn thing. When we do happen to get a fine lady to town , the damn cancellations are such a disaster. She never returns . Y’all keep telling yourself things are good, i remember the times in the past I hooked up with nurses, lawyers, business women that were in the hobby because they liked it. Now days those type ladies don’t come to Shreveport and if they do they report back something like this post. Originally Posted by drinkindreamin
You are 100% correct she did reply to my post.. however it wasn't until 9:15 the following day, at that time I was back in natchitoches and unavailable to see someone. Ava replied the same day however she is in Monroe and I was in Shreveport and so now we have a meeting set for the next time that she comes to Shreveport she will let me know days in advance because she was the first one to break up the sausage party.
All I'm trying to do is to get our community more engaged back like it was 5 years ago have us talking amongst each other and having fun on the board. I have always held eccie as the best to go to place for legitimate proven and tested ladies and they also know that we are safe people that they are seeing. And I want to bring this back or help bring this back!
Well, I guess I am a glutton for punishment because I am heading back to Shreveport. lol