Anyone has thought on Gabby?

https://houston.bedpage.com/Therapeu...y/6247789.html

Would like to get some input before reaching out. Thanks
I second the request. Have had my eye on her as well.
Fundraiser for me to TOFTT lol
Thought #1: "Richmond Avenue"
Thought #2: There are several who have gone by "Gabby" ....
Thought #3: https://bodyrubindex.com/ad/houston/...6277/1/1008669

February 24, 2018

June 29, 2019 ...

Thought #4: When one set of pics don't work. Get another.
What's the deal with Richmond ave? Is it the same girl using multiple ads with different names, numbers and pics? I shot texts to a slew of them last night, all with the same Richmond Ave address, and they all were answer one after the other in rapid fire mode. When I asked one of them how many were there to choose from, the reply was "it's just me baby". Smh!
What's the deal with Richmond ave? Is it the same girl using multiple ads with different names, numbers and pics? I shot texts to a slew of them last night, all with the same Richmond Ave address, and they all were answer one after the other in rapid fire mode. When I asked one of them how many were there to choose from, the reply was "it's just me baby". Smh! Originally Posted by dogtown
Right, but I guess the one you were talking about was those ads with bunch of emojis and fake Instagram model pics. This one seems a little different but since it still says Richmond, I figured I would just do some research here before I try, lol
Right, but I guess the one you were talking about was those ads with bunch of emojis and fake Instagram model pics. Originally Posted by n16510b47597
HJJ on steriods.

What is sad is they are facilitated by fake reviews.
HJJ on steriods.

What is sad is they are facilitated by fake reviews. Originally Posted by LexusLover
So I guess no one here actually tried this gabby girl out..
So I guess no one here actually tried this gabby girl out.. Originally Posted by n16510b47597
You mean the girl in the pic? If so, which one?
You mean the girl in the pic? If so, which one? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Ain’t they the same? For all gabby’s posts?
https://bodyrubindex.com/ad/houston/...6277/1/1008669

February 24, 2018

June 29, 2019 ...
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Ain’t they the same? For all gabby’s posts? Originally Posted by n16510b47597
To some guys, which includes you, I guess you are correct. They both have smiles.
Saw her Monday. Easy to get into.

However, she isn’t the girl in the pics. I just went with the flow of the BR as once I saw her I didn’t think I’d want to bang her, she’s not bad though, I’m just picky, the BR is very good and finished with a HJ. Tatas did come out to play if you’re interested, bottoms didn’t come off and I didn’t try......... Place is nice and clean.
And the price was a Benjamin for the hour.

Not a lot of great info there I know, but it’s all I got.
Saw her Monday. Easy to get into.

However, she isn’t the girl in the pics. I just went with the flow of the BR as once I saw her I didn’t think I’d want to bang her, she’s not bad though, I’m just picky, the BR is very good and finished with a HJ. Tatas did come out to play if you’re interested, bottoms didn’t come off and I didn’t try......... Place is nice and clean.
And the price was a Benjamin for the hour.

Not a lot of great info there I know, but it’s all I got. Originally Posted by BossLifeHouston
Great info, thanks a lot!! You the real mvp lol
Saw her Monday. ...

However, she isn’t the girl in the pics. ... Originally Posted by BossLifeHouston
You're kidding? I am shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did YOU have to pass screening?
You're kidding? I am shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did YOU have to pass screening? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Was zero screening. She just gave me the addy after I texted her. She later asked who referred me, lol