Houston Suggestion

Hi guys, I am heading to Houston. Do you guys have any L1 or L2 recommendations? PM if necessary. I can exchange with Dallas info. Thx!
Tatianadoes a fantastic job. My latest review is on her. Enjoy your time here.
Hi guys, I am heading to Houston. Do you guys have any L1 or L2 recommendations? PM if necessary. I can exchange with Dallas info. Thx! Originally Posted by solomen
Not All's, but proceed with caution when relying on newby reviews. Proceed with extreme caution with Bedpage bs and don't expect Dallas standards ... look around in Rubrating ... in the Galleria area ... and don't wander up in the North part of the Metro in that pie shape North of beltway 8 from 290 on the West over beyond 59/69 to the East back up toward the North as far as Hunstville. Precinct 4, Harris County SO, and Montgomery County constables and SO keep things suppressed and UTR.
Tatianadoes a fantastic job. My latest review is on her. Enjoy your time here. Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
Thank you, bro!
Not All's, but proceed with caution when relying on newby reviews. Proceed with extreme caution with Bedpage bs and don't expect Dallas standards ... look around in Rubrating ... in the Galleria area ... and don't wander up in the North part of the Metro in that pie shape North of beltway 8 from 290 on the West over beyond 59/69 to the East back up toward the North as far as Hunstville. Precinct 4, Harris County SO, and Montgomery County constables and SO keep things suppressed and UTR. Originally Posted by LexusLover
good to know it. thx!
Thank you, bro! Originally Posted by solomen
If you haven't figured it out yet, there are several Tatianas ... and their physical attributes are distinctly different as well as perhaps their menus, skills, and pricing. A search for the "real" Tatiana on here might be helpful before you leap, so you will have a headsup and made the right choice. I'm not sure about the pics the "real" one posts, because that's gotten some varied reviews, which, again, might be confusion as with whom an appointment was made.

https://houston.bedpage.com/Therapeu...a/6295420.html

I recall this pic is she, but it's been around for awhile.
If you haven't figured it out yet, there are several Tatianas ... and their physical attributes are distinctly different as well as perhaps their menus, skills, and pricing. A search for the "real" Tatiana on here might be helpful before you leap, so you will have a headsup and made the right choice. I'm not sure about the pics the "real" one posts, because that's gotten some varied reviews, which, again, might be confusion as with whom an appointment was made.

https://houston.bedpage.com/Therapeu...a/6295420.html

I recall this pic is she, but it's been around for awhile. Originally Posted by LexusLover
She is my style! Definitely will try it. BTW, do you have any asian place to suggest?