Blame it on the Alcohol.....

What is your take on having a drink or two during an encounter!?
Is it acceptable?
I obviously don't mean getting sloppy drunk with a first time client!
P.s. I love some straight Vodka!
Princess,

Only if you are sharing with your client and they want to partake!
I always offer my clients a glass of wine or a drink of choice. I’ve had clients as early as 9am share a glass of wine or some cognac with me. I feel like it adds to the ambience sometimes.
Its okay with me toma con medida <--Did I get that right?
Nothing wrong with it at all.

I wish more women offered or was OK with it.
Its okay with me toma con medida <--Did I get that right? Originally Posted by Latina Bella
? off to babble fish I go!
Nothing wrong with a drink or two or four... Know what's even better? Body shots!!!
Its okay with me toma con medida <--Did I get that right? Originally Posted by Latina Bella
You mean drink accordingly?
  • jan-w
  • 09-25-2011, 11:01 PM
Well, does the time spent drinking and chatting count against the play time? If so, I can imagine some ladies stringing out the cocktail time to really intrude on the session time. I doubt too many guys would like that. They're there for activities other than drinking.
Depends on the length of the appt and the drink(s).

For instance in an hr appt no more than one drink of anything (glass of wine or tequila/vodka shot, beer etc), i've had 4 hrs appts tho where if he didn't take into consideration that he had to drive lol I would.... 2 beers or 2 shots, 2-3 glasses wine etc. But in any case all the water you can drink (I buy 12 or 24 packs etc of water)

If you're moderate about it then it's alright... we should be spending more time on each other anyways not drinks.
  • pyro
  • 09-26-2011, 12:10 AM
I don't know... I'm dyslexic, so when I get drunk, I try to walk into a bra.
But its cool. I look good in a bra.
I don't know... I'm dyslexic, so when I get drunk, I try to walk into a bra.
But its cool. I look good in a bra. Originally Posted by pyro

Another Angel for Victoria's Secret?
Depending on the session length and in moderation as mentioned above. I always offer a drink of choice, sometimes it helps the nerves/anxiety.
Guess I'm with the majority of the ladies here...

Depending on the time of day and length of date, I'll offer some wine. (I don't normally keep hard alcohol but will if the gents would like options..)

I'm a social drinker and will enjoy a drink or 2 with a suitor...

Genesis Nicole