Edit times

• GP
  • 02-17-2010, 09:57 AM
It appears our amount of time we were allowed to edit posts has changed drastically. Any particular reason? Us guys here in upstate NY have always appeared to handle the privileged well and not abused it.
I was not aware it changed buddy. If it did it's because of a boardwide issue that we're trying to correct. Unfortunately we can make different for certain areas, it's an all or none situation.

LAP
  • GP
  • 02-17-2010, 10:47 AM
yeah, I know. If someone did fuck it up for everyone, send them over here so I can have a word with the asshat.
I think it used to be 1 hour without notation and up to 1 day with notation. Now it seems to be much shorter. What exactly is it now and can it be changed back to the old times?
My understanding is it's 1 hour...that's it. One hour is more than enough time to edit your post, anything more actually compromises the content of the site. We actually had a guy get upset and two days later go and "gut" all of his reviews...

LAP
My understanding is it's 1 hour...that's it. One hour is more than enough time to edit your post, anything more actually compromises the content of the site. Originally Posted by lickalotapus
As with any rule, there are exceptions.

I have edited a review several hours later because I re-read it and find a typo.

Now of course no one gives a shix about a typo, misspelling or just bad grammar...