Another JS Recommendation. Don't Fuck this one up like SW Melissa

OK you horny MF's… JS is back on the scene after a well needed holiday. Ol girl has a number now so if anyone wants to get at that ass here you go.. 214-200-5237. If you forgot .. here is my review and pics….http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1353871

Just don't spoil this one! Tell her Justin passed on the info. She accepts text messages as well. South Dallas location
  • BLM69
  • 05-26-2015, 05:29 PM
Some mfr here spoiled that ch, that one looks good js.
Some mfr here spoiled that ch, that one looks good js. Originally Posted by biglatinmale

Yep.. just don't spoil it by offering her more than $20 -25 max.. that covers bbj and cfs.. don't raise the stock my tipping or paying extra
Yep.. just don't spoil it by offering her more than $20 -25 max.. that covers bbj and cfs.. don't raise the stock my tipping or paying extra Originally Posted by justinslayer
exactly! that's why I'm telling guys to roll with a single Jackson and some loose change, that way their not tempted to go all WK on these SWs by throwing 2 jacksons around like some baller... less is more
exactly! that's why I'm telling guys to roll with a single Jackson and some loose change, that way their not tempted to go all WK on these SWs by throwing 2 jacksons around like some baller... less is more Originally Posted by randomtxguy

I agree RTG but that came back to bite me in the ass .. see my latest review for details..LOL
there are a few of us with restraint and negotitation skills that can handle the extra cash in our hips but some of these WKs get so excited that start making it rain with the Jeffersons instead of the change