Rudeness, lack of common courtesy

I miss the days when common courtesy was actually a thing, where people responded to messages, rudeness is way too plentiful, some worse than others, even well known providers
there are some of us still who are polite and TRY to respond timely...sometimes life gets busy and I might miss something,but I try to be courteos n timely

just be patient.. hope things get better for ya babe!
U r always courteous dallas
Dallas. Your so respectull. Even when your using a toy on someone for their first time.
Dallas is the best. A true professional. If I was doing your annual review, communication skills would be right at the top. And a few others HR might have a problem with ;-)

The last time I was setting something up, I did hear right away from one person and the other two took a few days. Needless to say, the one who responded first I ended up setting a date.

I do think promptness pays.
  • Emmie
  • 12-28-2020, 10:42 AM
Well since this is being directed to ME, I will respond. Bonedigger as a provider I can see how your presence on this board is. I can also choose whom I want to respond to as well. So, no I didn't respond to you. I am allowed to have a life outside of this hobby. And if MULTIPLE women are not responding to YOU as you say, maybe it's YOU!
Well since this is being directed to ME, I will respond. Bonedigger as a provider I can see how your presence on this board is. I can also choose whom I want to respond to as well. So, no I didn't respond to you. I am allowed to have a life outside of this hobby. And if MULTIPLE women are not responding to YOU as you say, maybe it's YOU! Originally Posted by Emmie
Good for you Emmy!
Good for you Emmy! Originally Posted by BigDeal
++++
That’s all there is to that. Good job Emmie.
For all the guys this is a good example of if you have a reputation of trying to be cheap and negotiate it will backfire
For all the guys this is a good example of if you have a reputation of trying to be cheap and negotiate it will backfire Originally Posted by BigDeal
You tell them BD!
Blah blah blah, u bunch of freaking hypocrites
Hey I have responded immediately and everytime it's the same thing. Are you available? When I respond yes within 5 minutes I hear nothing till the next day then it's are you available? Repeat...
You tell them BD! Originally Posted by Lubeman
We should nominate BD for local mod.
Yeah...BD sent me a pm saying he doesn't do something I require for an appointment but he wants to see me. So I responded I'm sorry that's not your thing but I do require this & I won't see you without it. He pmd me back saying that it's a scam blah blah blah. Came on really strong and rude. When he tried arguing with me, I told him just because it's something he doesn't do, does not give him to be rude in my inbox. So em, it could be me too. BD = BONEDIGGER...