Not a single decent provider in The Big B.O.

The LORD said, If I find one decent provider in the City of Buffalo, I will spare the whole place for her sake.”

To which I replied, “Fire away, Chiefest of Assholes. There ain’t a motherfucking one here!”
Isn't there any rule against blasphemy in the Eccie rule book?
The Buffalo boys just keep them to themselves is all : )
Isn't there any rule against blasphemy in the Eccie rule book? Originally Posted by brasil
Like we're not all adulterers anyway, whatever that means? This whole site is one big blasphemy against what George Carlin called your "invisible man upstairs". We invented God. God doesn't exist without human imagination, which actually does exist in some demonstrable way. Don't delude yourself with unsupportable nonsense and superstition.

Religion was put in place by people much smarter than you to control you. Or hadn't you noticed. Wake the fuck up!
The Buffalo boys just keep them to themselves is all : ) Originally Posted by lilylivered
That completely defeats the only purpose of this website. Typical Buffalo cuck logic. What a bunch of weak, old men. At least there's some masculinity and brotherhood left in Rochester and Syracuse, both of which actually produce usable reviews on the regular.

Buffalo should be razed and left fallow.
Like we're not all adulterers anyway, whatever that means? This whole site is one big blasphemy against what George Carlin called your "invisible man upstairs". We invented God. God doesn't exist without human imagination, which actually does exist in some demonstrable way. Don't delude yourself with unsupportable nonsense and superstition.

Religion was put in place by people much smarter than you to control you. Or hadn't you noticed. Wake the fuck up! Originally Posted by jake183792
Actually, I am a card carrying atheist and don't need any theology lectures from you. My query about blasphemy rules was tongue in cheek, and I'm sure people much smarter than you recognized that.
This guy Jake sounds awfully familiar
Actually, I am a card carrying atheist and don't need any theology lectures from you. My query about blasphemy rules was tongue in cheek, and I'm sure people much smarter than you recognized that. Originally Posted by brasil
fuckin brasil.....

This guy Jake sounds awfully familiar Originally Posted by GadgetGuy
Goodness gracious he should. He's been around since way before YOUR first handle....

Religion was put in place by people much smarter than you to control you. Or hadn't you noticed. Wake the fuck up! Originally Posted by jake183792
god bless ...ya sir
The fuck is a Big B.O.??
fuckin brasil.....

Goodness gracious he should. He's been around since way before YOUR first handle.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
My 1st handle isnt what you think smarty pants
Anyways like most around here , he dont provide much helpful info since covid.
god bless ...ya sir Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Thank you, Plastic Man!

And Fuck You, brasil. Everyone knows that you're a fucking pedophile anyway.
Well this took a turn..
Gentlemen just a reminder

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.