Hi guys, I am 20 years old, is it too young to request these services?

Hello guys, I am 20 yrs, new to these stuff, thinking about calling for my first time; but I am kinda worried, is it really weird for me to call for the service?
You are not too young hun, but to be safe when contacting the provider of your choice be sure she sees younger guys and dosnt have an age requirement such as myself which is over 30 ..happy hobbying ..
that's awesome! Thanks for your advise!
* facepalm * are you serious right now
* facepalm * are you serious right now Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

yeah, why?
* facepalm * are you serious right now Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
TFF

op: you're old enough to be married.
Appreciate the replies guys and ladies, Also there's another thing that I am worried: I am east asian, i am assuming there is 0 east asians that will call for the service, so I am worried that I will freak the ladies out.
DM is perfect for you.
DM is perfect for you. Originally Posted by Goatnipples
Why aare youpicking on the clueless and defenseless.....tat was just too easy.
Ace, just follow Dorthy's simple 42-step verification process, in chronological order, without any typographical errors, and you'll be getting "hocus pocused" by, oh, this time next year...
Gotta have standards somewhere...
Appreciate the replies guys and ladies, Also there's another thing that I am worried: I am east asian, i am assuming there is 0 east asians that will call for the service, so I am worried that I will freak the ladies out. Originally Posted by Ace9393
I'm sure a lot of ladies on here see East Asian men. There are also several east Asian providers on here. Here's want that just joined. You can break each other in.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1055703209
Many young gentlemen call upon providers for companionship simply due to the ease of finding a willing lady with an attractive appearance and a compatible personality usually defined by her Showcase, posts, and/or website. I have several East Indian friends myself, darlin'. You are a wee bit too young for me, but I'm sure that you will have no problems finding a playmate as long as she will work with you on screening and you are willing to part with the necessary information.

Welcome and enjoy.