Surprised about Sheen firing

Seems to me a case of cutting off the nose to spite the face. The show was a cash cow and I've heard nothing of ratings dropping from his behavior yet he was fired from Two and a Half Men today. Very odd move by the studio.
  • Mokoa
  • 03-07-2011, 06:56 PM
The only surprise I saw was that it took them as long as it did to kick him to the curb.
Proud to say that I never saw an episode, and could care less what jail/rehab he ends up in.
What he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The show is dead without him, seriously....how do they move the show forward?
They'll find a charming half brother hidden from good in order to keep the power of 2.5 strong!
I loved the show even though as Jake aged it paled in comparison with the early years. But I have no problem with Charlie being fired. He thought he was bigger than the show.
I think regarless of ratings the show was on its last leg,, 8 seasons is a long time for a sitcom
Sheen was the show. And you gotta admit, 8 successful seasons based on just those two guys (and Jake, when he was around) ain't bad.

I don't care so much for how it affects Sheen or the producer guy that's got it out for Sheen, they're quite wealthy enough with I'm sure residuals from previous shows/movies in their career. What sucks is that it's impacting the cast/crew that contributed to making the show. They're the ones that end up suffering the most (right now). The producer should have just kept his nose out of others (Sheen's) business. He knew Sheen was a bad boy to begin with, so WTF.

I mean come on, who wouldn't want to live it up like Sheen does, every so often that is.
Sheen is a moron on a downward spiral...give him two months and he will be in the jail, under the jail or in the "rehab" of his life - if he lives that long
I am so jealous he gets to fuk Bree Olson

There was talk of Robert Downey JR. or John Stamos replacing him. It would never work or at least be nearly as good. Even though Sheen was the staright man and the nerdy brother caused most of the laughs.
I hate to remind everyone but Charlie was the show. The show may continue with another actor but will not be a cash cow as it was with Sheen, not even close. The trouble with the people still today is that we are unable to speak our mind or be ourself and Charlie is doing just that. Too many times we try to impress instead of being ourselves and enjoying life. For the Warner Bros. bad move, suck it up get your ego out of the way and continue the show with Sheen. (If you enjoy the cash)