Encounter: Nico @ Nogoya is fantastic

Date: 3/11/19
Name: nagoya
Address and Phone: Nagoya Spa - 11252 Harry Hines Blvd., Suite 102, Phone: (214) 812-9131
Address: 11252 Harry Hines
Phone: 2148129131
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, light masssage, CBJ, Missionary, K9
Hair Length and Color: blonde, short shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Came in the room in a cute sundress, smelled very nice, very cute face and nice body, shoulder length blonde hair, very tan, few tattoos, but nothing excessive, shaved smooth
Recommendation: Yes
good to see a review of her, but several questions were not addressed..

I was going to see her but CBJ got me 2nd guessing. Was that her or your request?
I was going to see her but CBJ got me 2nd guessing. Was that her or your request? Originally Posted by TheSaltyShrimp
I guess we need to keep guessing.. the OP only posts when he reviews. the other Nico review led me to believe BBBJ is possible, even while that Reviewer got CBJ.. it would be nice if we had Reviewers who gave solid information. any time a guy gets CBJ, it needs to be noted if it was by choice.
I guess we need to keep guessing.. the OP only posts when he reviews. the other Nico review led me to believe BBBJ is possible, even while that Reviewer got CBJ.. it would be nice if we had Reviewers who gave solid information. any time a guy gets CBJ, it needs to be noted if it was by choice. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I think I'm just going to take the plunge anyways & hope for the best
I saw Nico on March 1,just haven't had time to write review. Everything was covered, I didn't want BJ to be covered that's for sure. She's nice and friendly, but I won't see her again. I didn't even intend to see her when I went TO Nagoya (went intending to fulfill Korean fantasies), but mama said she had white girl available and the wrong head took over (see my username). I won't make that mistake again.
I too have seen Nico but have been out of town so couldn't post a review. She is a very sweet girl, an Ex-dancer and everything is indeed covered. We had a lengthy conversation about diff. topics which in an odd way quite refreshing.